Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» If You Could Only Choose Five.....
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Today at 3:39

» Losing Help Number?
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby okaussie3 Yesterday at 18:00

» Rev and Ride (Feb., 2021)
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby Lutka48 Yesterday at 15:36

» How many here play on Windows?
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Yesterday at 9:20

» Description on the co-op badges of how to achieve them
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:57

» Guess the Holiday
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:07

» My last regatta
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Thu 25 Feb 2021 - 20:32

» Songs of Township
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Thu 25 Feb 2021 - 17:22

» R.O.C. Refresher information
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 23:55

» Racing Solo
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 4:01

» This is scheduled to start (for all or test group?) February 19.
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 19:58

» ADD ME: Friends on Android - iOS - Kindle
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 22 Feb 2021 - 13:13

» Random Township Dreams...
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 12:27

» Land expansion
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 7:17

» Co-Op Ads
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 3:21

» Snow Ride (Feb., 2021)
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Thu 18 Feb 2021 - 17:02

» Jungle Regatta 135 points task
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 17 Feb 2021 - 10:04

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 18:41

» Township Wiki
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 12:28

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Mon 15 Feb 2021 - 17:09

» Crazy Orders
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 12 Feb 2021 - 23:52

» How does one get Caesar avatar?
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 12 Feb 2021 - 21:48

» Jungle Regatta 3 (Feb 2nd)
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 9 Feb 2021 - 5:07

» Are you a Mac player?
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Mon 8 Feb 2021 - 13:57

Regarding the forum's newest design change...

Go down
AuthorMessage

CaseMoline

CaseMoline

Regarding the forum's newest design change... Empty
Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2020 - 8:37 #1

The new "thought bubbles" to denote new posts etc. are perfect.
Out of all the ones having been tested these are the easiest to decipher.
I vote to keep them.

Smile
Being able to pick your own theme is kinda cool too,
However, 
For sake of readability, I feel text should be black unless to highlight a link.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2020 - 13:50 #2

Thanks @CaseMoline Regarding the forum's newest design change... 1069687031

Changing the colours of the text is a little more difficult. Trying to balance it being readable on every background. Also most of the text on the Homepage for example are clickable links.

I have now made the regular green text darker. I will see what more I can do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Call me Jayne

Call me Jayne

Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2020 - 14:33 #3

I like it!

Finding my way around this forum gets easier every time I visit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2020 - 15:32 #4

@Call me Jayne wrote:
I like it!

Finding my way around this forum gets easier every time I visit Very Happy
Thanks, glad you like it sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2020 - 16:33 #5

This is the first time I have liked Tabasco. Looking forward to next month's redesign. lol Really, you guys are in the ninety percentile range now. Keep kaizening. You're almost all the way there. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CaseMoline

CaseMoline

Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2020 - 16:47 #6

The darker green is much easier on the eyes for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gracie

Mod
Gracie
Mod

Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2020 - 17:00 #7

I really like the way posts alternate color! (I like the entire look)! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2020 - 17:07 #8

@Mic Miller wrote:
This is the first time I have liked Tabasco. Looking forward to next month's redesign. lol Really, you guys are in the ninety percentile range now. Keep kaizening. You're almost all the way there. Smile
Thanks Mic Very Happy

Lol, unless something goes hideously wrong, this should be the last major change for a while. Though we will continue to try and improve what we have Regarding the forum's newest design change... 1069687031

@Gracie wrote:
I really like the way posts alternate color! (I like the entire look)! Very Happy
Thanks Gracie, that's great to hear. We really appreciate your opinions Very Happy

Glad the darker text is better for you @CaseMoline flower

Last edited by Downton Falls on Mon 15 Jun 2020 - 7:02; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2020 - 22:55 #9

I think it’s much easier to read now. Also it doesn’t seem as cluttered.
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2020 - 23:19 #10

Cuddz wrote:
I think it’s much easier to read now. Also it doesn’t seem as cluttered.
I'm really pleased the issues are fixed and you can view the forum properly again Cuddz. Regarding the forum's newest design change... 1069687031

And thanks, glad you like the changes sunny

Last edited by Downton Falls on Wed 17 Jun 2020 - 14:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Regarding the forum's newest design change... I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2020 - 7:40 #11

RedLion7770 wrote:

It's a very interesting design. Not as great as the vBulleting format IMO but still very nice. Whoever put this together has done a great job.

Thanks Johnalex, much appreciated Smile

The forum logo at the top of the Homepage was created by the talented @Twilight Bookworm as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regarding the forum's newest design change...
Page 1 of 1