Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Yesterday at 21:51

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Yesterday at 21:25

» COVID-Let’s talk about it!
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Yesterday at 16:12

» Delay in the regatta
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 1:10

» The UTF Music Playlist
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Thu 23 Sep 2021 - 19:05

» Another Update
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Thu 23 Sep 2021 - 16:14

» Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 23:40

» Locked Co-Op Emblem Frames
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 16:04

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 21 Sep 2021 - 23:20

» Township Funnies!
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Tue 21 Sep 2021 - 16:41

» Msg to Members feature in Co-Op
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 16:49

» Top Contributor
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 3:34

» The UTF Comedy Sketch Corner
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 18 Sep 2021 - 19:33

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Fri 17 Sep 2021 - 18:13

» Songs of Township
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 22:17

» Factory Regatta Tasks & Factory Upgrades
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 20:57

» Day at the Beach tasks
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 17:56

» Playing the market
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 8:45

» Co-Op Ads
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Nerico Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 23:45

» Questions about Community buildings
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 18:27

» Say Hello!
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 6 Sep 2021 - 10:45

» Mic's Table
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sun 5 Sep 2021 - 11:37

» Next Regatta Season
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 10:22

» Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :)
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 4:53

New topics
» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Yesterday at 21:17

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Yesterday at 15:04

» Locked Co-Op Emblem Frames
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 21 Sep 2021 - 20:11

» Msg to Members feature in Co-Op
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 16:12

» COVID-Let’s talk about it!
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Gracie Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 14:18

» Delay in the regatta
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 12:29

» Another Update
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sat 18 Sep 2021 - 22:54

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 20:10

Which pays more at the end of an event?

Go down
AuthorMessage

CaseMoline

CaseMoline

Which pays more at the end of an event? Empty
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2020 - 3:03 #1

Ok, you know at the end of each event the Township Event Coordinator pops up and offers to buy all your event related stuff and things.
This time it's red, green & blue tickets, cookie masks, bubble gum packs and some kind of marshmallow glob.
All my items come to around 550coins if I sell them from my barn right now.
Does Mr. Event Coordinator pay more or less?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Which pays more at the end of an event? Empty
Which pays more at the end of an event? I_icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2020 - 7:27 #2

Whatever the price is in your barn that is what you will get paid by Playrix.
I’ve worked this out a few times with different events, and the two are always the same.
So in your case you will get 550 coins.
Back to top Go down
Which pays more at the end of an event?
Page 1 of 1