Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» 3 Year Anniversary!
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 22:49

» Say Hello!
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Gracie Tue 19 Oct 2021 - 16:43

» Welcome to our discussions section
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Kess Fitz Mon 18 Oct 2021 - 23:17

» Delay in the regatta
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 18 Oct 2021 - 20:52

» Player Ads
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby McElligott Mon 18 Oct 2021 - 18:43

» Top Contributor
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Fri 15 Oct 2021 - 17:11

» Seasonal Task of "Earn Coins"
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Thu 14 Oct 2021 - 20:33

» Co-Op Ads
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Tessa Tiger Wed 13 Oct 2021 - 20:36

» Windows Lucky Towns
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 12 Oct 2021 - 22:34

» Playrix Info from T&B
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 12 Oct 2021 - 21:17

» In a Co op where Leader is completely inactive
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Mon 11 Oct 2021 - 16:07

» Hi!
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby BlueSkyTown Mon 11 Oct 2021 - 5:32

» Game Update
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 18:46

» Golden Ticket-What's required to finish
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 3:37

» Another Update
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sat 9 Oct 2021 - 23:57

» Windows Update 8.61.1 Available
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sat 9 Oct 2021 - 18:31

» Way too many building materials arriving, even before I've levelled up enough t.
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby RuthsTown Wed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:14

» Township Corn Maze 2021
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 0:27

» Race of champions, tasks really hard?
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby SweetTater Mon 4 Oct 2021 - 18:19

» Cross Stitch Patterns as Design Ideas???
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 2 Oct 2021 - 23:44

» Lucky Town How-to Post Link
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Fri 1 Oct 2021 - 1:05

» Delayed Start ROC
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Wed 29 Sep 2021 - 17:38

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 29 Sep 2021 - 4:21

» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 28 Sep 2021 - 21:45

New topics
» 3 Year Anniversary!
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby JulieCoffeeQueen Yesterday at 20:13

» Playrix Info from T&B
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Tue 12 Oct 2021 - 8:07

» Seasonal Task of "Earn Coins"
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 20:45

» Hi!
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby jobanje Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 10:48

» Game Update
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 2:28

» Golden Ticket-What's required to finish
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Sat 9 Oct 2021 - 19:11

» In a Co op where Leader is completely inactive
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 20:12

» Windows Update 8.61.1 Available
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 13:58

How often do you rearrange your town?

Go down
AuthorMessage

Gracie

Mod
Gracie
Mod

How often do you rearrange your town? Empty
How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2020 - 23:28 #1

Just wondering how often you change/rearrange your town? I keep changing things around, although factories are usually pretty much in the same order.
One day, I will achieve the look that I think I want.  scratch bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2020 - 0:12 #2

I only change mine when we get land and I want to use it.
Or if there’s a new deco I w@nt to display I will play around to make it fit.

If we could change things a bit at a time I might do more.
Back to top Go down

CaseMoline

CaseMoline

How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2020 - 14:41 #3

I am constantly changing my town. 
Seriously, it's ridiculous how often I change it around.
And it's not just because I build a new community building or add a new factory.
And it's not just because I've expanded my land or bought a bunch of new decorations, event decour or pieces from the yacht club.

I am obsessed with attempting to mesh the functionality of a real town with the fanciful notions of decorations that would never really exist.
I guess this game is an exercise in stretching my Virgo mentality.
Yes, it's ok to place the bunny hiding his Easter eggs in a bush next to the post office and the House of Luck sandwiched between the two dragons sitting on their hoards of gold because the townspeople walking by think it's PERFECTLY normal!

There are however, things that I am nitpicky about: the hydroelectric damn Must be near the waterfall, the town hall and municipal Court sit in the center of town with the police station nearby and my factories are always next to the train station.

Every now and again, mostly in-between events, I'll wipe the slate clean. Everything gets put in storage, all the roads and pavement get erased and abandon thrown to the wind. I'll attempt to do something radical like replace the grass with water and put everything on little islands but those remodels never work out and eventually all the factories go back beside the railroad etc. 

It's funny too that while I'm in the middle of a major overhaul I tend to not 'ask for help' because I'm reluctant for anyone to see my town in such disarray.

That being said....I love this game for the fact that it's an ongoing challenge that doesn't seem to have a definite end to it, unless I choose to just stop. Plus it's a healthy way for me to be able to "control my environment" in a world where our environment is radically changing beyond our control.

So yeah...Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Honey

How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2020 - 15:43 #4

I love rearranging certain sections of my town regularly.

After a disastrous attempt to redesign my whole town, I swore never again! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2020 - 19:21 #5

Not sure I like how the picture turned out. Used GIMP to merge 3 together to get the whole thing in one picture.

Latest lay out for Silverlake

How often do you rearrange your town? Bunny10
Back to top Go down

Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2020 - 22:31 #6

I am giving up on rearranging Optimal Prime. How can I compete with Gary's wife's bunny?! Wink

Last edited by MicMiller on Sat 23 May 2020 - 11:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected mistaken identity and restore Gary's manly reputation. :))
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Gracie

Mod
Gracie
Mod

How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2020 - 2:02 #7

My people!! hugging 
CaseMoline—Several times a week, I will wipe my town clean and try again. Most of the time, I just do sections. Drives Hubbs crazy (he wants me to arrange his town, but I am not so sure).

I love the bunny! Way beyond my talent level!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2020 - 4:32 #8

MicMiller wrote:
I am giving up on rearranging Optimal Prime. How can I compete with Gary's bunny?! Wink
The Bunny is my wife's town. All her own doing Smile
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Guest1

Prior Member
Guest1
Prior Member

How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2020 - 11:38 #9

My Town has also changed its appearance regularly over the past three years.
However, there are always fixed parts that stick together, such as the row of City Hall-Court-Bank.

I also chose not to develop certain land expansions and I am still very satisfied with those places.
On the one hand there is a fixed structure through the Farm and the residential city.
On the other hand there is still plenty of change, depending on the themes of Regatta, Events and decorative experiments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stella Eaton

Active
Stella Eaton
Active

How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2020 - 16:26 #10

The bunny is amazing....I only tweak bits of my town and I’m not brave enough to have a go at doing something like the bunny! I read on the old forum about someone who had redesigned their town and really regretted it. My town tends to evolve over time, so I’ll leave it doing just that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2020 - 22:59 #11

Her town was a unicorn before it was a bunny. She is always looking at things to change it into.

How often do you rearrange your town? Silver10
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Call me Jayne

Call me Jayne

How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2020 - 18:23 #12

Your wife is very clever Darkwood. They look very impressive  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2020 - 7:10 #13

Thank you Jayne Smile

Got my 5 year Fountain. This is the extent of me decorating my town.

How often do you rearrange your town? Screen10
Back to top Go down

View user profile

How often do you rearrange your town? I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2020 - 0:00 #14

I never seem to have time to do a complete redecoration.
My display area is always changing. So naturally other areas may change to add/remove decos. 

The Bunny and the Unicorn are amazing, love how creative they are

geek
Back to top Go down
How often do you rearrange your town?
Page 1 of 1