Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» If You Could Only Choose Five.....
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Today at 13:11

» Losing Help Number?
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby okaussie3 Yesterday at 18:00

» Rev and Ride (Feb., 2021)
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby Lutka48 Yesterday at 15:36

» How many here play on Windows?
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Yesterday at 9:20

» Description on the co-op badges of how to achieve them
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:57

» Guess the Holiday
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:07

» My last regatta
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Thu 25 Feb 2021 - 20:32

» Songs of Township
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Thu 25 Feb 2021 - 17:22

» R.O.C. Refresher information
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 23:55

» Racing Solo
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 4:01

» This is scheduled to start (for all or test group?) February 19.
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 19:58

» ADD ME: Friends on Android - iOS - Kindle
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 22 Feb 2021 - 13:13

» Random Township Dreams...
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 12:27

» Land expansion
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 7:17

» Co-Op Ads
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 3:21

» Snow Ride (Feb., 2021)
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Thu 18 Feb 2021 - 17:02

» Jungle Regatta 135 points task
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 17 Feb 2021 - 10:04

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 18:41

» Township Wiki
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 12:28

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Mon 15 Feb 2021 - 17:09

» Crazy Orders
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 12 Feb 2021 - 23:52

» How does one get Caesar avatar?
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 12 Feb 2021 - 21:48

» Jungle Regatta 3 (Feb 2nd)
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 9 Feb 2021 - 5:07

» Are you a Mac player?
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Mon 8 Feb 2021 - 13:57

Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!!

Go down
AuthorMessage

Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! Empty
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2020 - 17:36 #1

Here at last...took me a while ...the door was locked, but DD opened it for me lol.
So I’m going to have a look round...cya in the main building....
Shh don’t tell the bosses, but..party in my cell lol

Last edited by Downton Admin on Sat 18 Apr 2020 - 14:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited by Downton to hijack name of topic;))
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2020 - 14:14 #2

Sorry for the delay in welcoming you properly to the forum Cuddz cheers

Glad to see you have been finding your way around here. It is still a work in progress, but until we all know how much it will be used a limited amount of resources will go into it. Me, DD and Ruud are however busy in the background learning the workings of this new forum. 

So welcome aboard, great to know whatever happens we can keep contact! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2020 - 14:36 #3

Your joining inspired me to add a few more emojis to welcome you with a little party............

:big party:........... party time
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest2

Prior Member
Guest2
Prior Member

Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2020 - 16:43 #4

LOL - really good choices, Downton!

hi Cuddz sunny  welcome to this forum! cheers
happy I could help!

and I recommend to get an avi pic for yourself here - it is easy, cos they offer choices as for the smileys!
much easier than at TS forum:

Click on your name in a posting to go to Profile,(or choose the Profil-entry when you click on your name top right),
scroll down there to the last line saying "manage Profile" (or so; I've set my view to German),
click on the underlined word Profile there
scroll down in the following window to the Section "avatar..." - there is the standard avi pic with the green ... uhm, shirt? shown, lol, and
when you click on the last line there "get avatar from the Gallery", you find a TON of choices. YAY cheers

Note that there are also different categories! you don't have to get one from the first shown, which seems to be male anyway.
Happy testing cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2020 - 1:45 #5

Aww thank you for the party ... always good to have a party...
:lets party: 

Sorry I’ve been a little slack setting up my account, I have used one of these forums before so have got avatar and signature set up now.
I have also set my view to web so I can see easily which posts are most recent and which are most used once we get going.
I’m so glad this has been set up, would hate to lose contact with you all, and I’ve had a feeling for a while the other forum might get closed. Couldn’t understand their reasoning for closing the lounge saying to keep everything game related, surely that’s the whole idea of a lounge, to not be game related. I think it’s a control thing lol
Anyway, we are here together and I’m loving that :big thumbs up:

Had to edit already for typos hahaha
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2020 - 11:45 #6

Cute avatar Cuddz Very Happy

And lol re the Lounge, I know right? Basically we are closing it because it is being used as intended! :ROFL:

Last edited by Downton Admin on Sun 19 Apr 2020 - 11:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : And thanks DD :))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest2

Prior Member
Guest2
Prior Member

Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2020 - 8:03 #7

lol, cute avi, Cuddz! and beautiful sentence in siggie Smile
(I'd just (always) say, make the font there a little smaller)

and most welcome, Downton - hm, what for? lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile

hbv

Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2020 - 12:36 #8

Hi guys...sorry I'm late Smile Well done Downton, looking good. I had to register as Bbv..would you mind changing it to hbv pls...thx! Chat soon Smile

No need for sorry and wow you are right on time!!!
Bbv yes couldn't think of anyone else than this has to be you Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2020 - 16:44 #9

No problem hbv. I sent a message to you at the other forum to check it was you. But as you will see your name has been changed. Lol,even before I saw this message I thought it was you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest2

Prior Member
Guest2
Prior Member

Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2020 - 21:57 #10

lol, getting a name in this forum seems to be difficult - good you are used to it already, Downton Smile

just thought "who is bbv?!"  creative folks here! Welcome, hbv!  sunny flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hi everyone/Welcome to the forum Cuddz!!!
Page 1 of 1