Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» glad to find this group
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby BlueSkyTown Today at 5:30

» "Easy" RoC Wooden League Co-op Question
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Yesterday at 19:10

» Need for seeds is coming soon!
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 19:09

» I wish Township would... and levelling up query
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 16:03

» Are you a Mac player?
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby maycee_shante Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 12:10

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Sunshine and Rainbows Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 5:45

» Disappearing crops
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 2:16

» Diggy's Adventure
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Thu 4 Mar 2021 - 22:09

» Greet Freight should start tomorrow
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Thu 4 Mar 2021 - 22:09

» Songs of Township
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 19:04

» Admin and moderators?
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 16:08

» R.O.C. Refresher information
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kami2020 Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 14:02

» If You Could Only Choose Five.....
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 1:51

» My last regatta
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 2 Mar 2021 - 18:15

» Rev and Ride (Feb., 2021)
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Tue 2 Mar 2021 - 4:28

» Losing Help Number?
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby okaussie3 Sat 27 Feb 2021 - 18:00

» How many here play on Windows?
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Sat 27 Feb 2021 - 9:20

» Description on the co-op badges of how to achieve them
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:57

» Guess the Holiday
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:07

» Racing Solo
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 4:01

» This is scheduled to start (for all or test group?) February 19.
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 19:58

» ADD ME: Friends on Android - iOS - Kindle
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 22 Feb 2021 - 13:13

» Random Township Dreams...
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 12:27

» Land expansion
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 7:17

What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 Empty
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2020 - 1:23 #1

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys, use this section to share your Best Tips & Tricks with new and seasoned Mayors here  Very Happy

As this section grows we will do our best to organise it to make finding what you're looking for as easy as possible Smile

Thanks @MicMiller for suggesting a special section dedicated to Tips & Tricks! Great idea  thumbs

Please don't start conversations, let's keep this thread strictly on point sharing our tips and tricks! 

Future responses to posts will be removed. Thanks Very Happy

Last edited by Downton Admin on Mon 18 May 2020 - 12:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Thinks this post is Awesome

Gareth Agrees with this post

View user profile
AuthorMessage

BKNBLK13

Active
BKNBLK13
Active

What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 5:12 #58

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Active
Light of the World~Emily
Active

What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 16:33 #59

@BKNBLK13 wrote:
It Does Work @Light of the World~Emily  thumbs

Could you clarify the instructions again...I got confused or something, and I don't think it's working for me.   Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BKNBLK13

Active
BKNBLK13
Active

What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 18:35 #60

@Light of the World~Emily  I'd be happy to!  flower

1st of all don't forget that you don't have to fill any orders on the Helicopter Pad AKA:  Helipad. If it's an order that you can't or don't want to fill simply Delete it. For instance: I Never fill these with my "valuables" like Syrup, Silk, Glue, Island Goods, or Banana Bread to name a few. Your "valuables" may be completely different than mine.  What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 2314632700  

You are never penalized for not filling them or deleting them.  nope  So if you have deleted them all and don't/can't wait for them to pop up again then close out of the game then open the game again and Helipad Orders Galore!  thumbs

The other tips @LMN1966 gave are basically this: try not to wait until you are out of something. If you know you will need a certain ore or clay go to the mine while you have some. You'll get more that way.   Same goes for building supplies and anything from the Dealer Raj ~ Raj isn't  quite so stingy when you already have some of what you want.  What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 1069687031 

This is pretty much true across the board most of the time. Playrix would love, love, love for us all to spend TCash for mining tools to find what we need in there along with giving away our valuables right back to them so we would have to make more or spend our hard earned coins in the market for them or TCash for building supplies and mining tools!  

I hope this helps you out!  yees

If you still have questions I'll try my best to answer them for you.   What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 3661561381  What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 898190752       What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 3196134821
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Active
Light of the World~Emily
Active

What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 18:53 #61

@BKNBLK13 wrote:
@Light of the World~Emily  I'd be happy to!  flower

1st of all don't forget that you don't have to fill any orders on the Helicopter Pad AKA:  Helipad. If it's an order that you can't or don't want to fill simply Delete it. For instance: I Never fill these with my "valuables" like Syrup, Silk, Glue, Island Goods, or Banana Bread to name a few. Your "valuables" may be completely different than mine.  What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 2314632700  

You are never penalized for not filling them or deleting them.  nope  So if you have deleted them all and don't/can't wait for them to pop up again then close out of the game then open the game again and Helipad Orders Galore!  thumbs

The other tips @LMN1966 gave are basically this: try not to wait until you are out of something. If you know you will need a certain ore or clay go to the mine while you have some. You'll get more that way.   Same goes for building supplies and anything from the Dealer Raj ~ Raj isn't  quite so stingy when you already have some of what you want.  What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 1069687031 

This is pretty much true across the board most of the time. Playrix would love, love, love for us all to spend TCash for mining tools to find what we need in there along with giving away our valuables right back to them so we would have to make more or spend our hard earned coins in the market for them or TCash for building supplies and mining tools!  

I hope this helps you out!  yees

If you still have questions I'll try my best to answer them for you.   What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 3661561381  What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 898190752       What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 3196134821

Great Scotts, I hate to be a pest...maybe it just doesn't work on Kindle Fire.  I deleted all my order, completely shut down the game, and then reopened it.  I've still got 25 minutes left on my orders.  Sad  And another time I tried it, I closed it out and reopened, had to wait, and they definitely WEREN'T all green... Sad Sad Sad  I badly want this to work though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BKNBLK13

Active
BKNBLK13
Active

What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 21:09 #62

@Light of the World~Emily Honestly IDK if it's different on Kindle or not. I'm on Android.  What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 1144858355 Have you Waited a few minutes before going back into the game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Active
Light of the World~Emily
Active

What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jan 2021 - 17:40 #63

@BKNBLK13 wrote:
@Light of the World~Emily Honestly IDK if it's different on Kindle or not. I'm on Android.  What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 1144858355 Have you Waited a few minutes before going back into the game?

Weird, I'm going to keep trying though.  Honestly, if I could get that to work, it'd be the best discovery since finding out I could circumvent waiting for the heli by going to visit someone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Active
Light of the World~Emily
Active

What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jan 2021 - 19:28 #64

@Light of the World~Emily wrote:
@BKNBLK13 wrote:

Weird, I'm going to keep trying though.  Honestly, if I could get that to work, it'd be the best discovery since finding out I could circumvent waiting for the heli by going to visit someone else.

Confirmed:  It doesn't work for me.   What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 1714530595 What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 1714530595 What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 1714530595 What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 1714530595 What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 1714530595 What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 1714530595
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BKNBLK13

Active
BKNBLK13
Active

What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan 2021 - 1:05 #65

@Light of the World~Emily  I'm Sorry!! I don't understand why it doesn't.   What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 1714530595  scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TU

TU

What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan 2021 - 3:45 #66

Best tip I know is Zoo help trick
We all know max no of zoo help request per day is 3.
But there is a glitch that you can request 8-9 times a day.

Simply request 3 help first

Go to setting - general - date & time
Then find a country that has different time from your country.
By doing this you go back to yesterday, then request help again-
Then change the date to today, from now you can request 3 times again

Check this video if you don’t understand
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=szymzO_GNcI
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls, BKNBLK13 and TU Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Active
Light of the World~Emily
Active

What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2021 - 21:57 #67

@TU wrote:
Best tip I know is Zoo help trick
We all know max no of zoo help request per day is 3.
But there is a glitch that you can request 8-9 times a day.

Simply request 3 help first

Go to setting - general - date & time
Then find a country that has different time from your country.
By doing this you go back to yesterday, then request help again-
Then change the date to today, from now you can request 3 times again

Check this video if you  don’t understand
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=szymzO_GNcI

OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS AMAZING!!!  It actually worked, and saved my skin on a zoo task today!  What I did was changed it to tomorrow, and I got today's three helps, then changed it and got tomorrow's three helps, and then switched back to today and had three helps again.  I wonder if I continued to switch...but haha, ran out of zoo tasks.  Very Happy
dancing banana dancing banana dancing banana dancing banana dancing banana dancing banana dancing banana dancing banana dancing banana dancing banana dancing banana dancing banana dancing banana dancing banana dancing banana dancing banana
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 and Mamabear Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Volly

Volly

What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2021 - 15:20 #68

My tips that help me a bunch:
 Only use T-bills to buy the dealer and for market boxes. NEVER use them to help you in mini games or events. 

Mine - there are several things you can do here.

1. Always have the mine showing ore (at least 3 items)that you can dig out but do not do it. Also a clay and if possible an item like a gem or the 3 pick ax pickup. The reason for this is when you need to do a regatta task that involves the mine, you will quickly see things are harder to find for they appear less often. This trick lets you find things at the normal discovery level. By doing this you save on axes.
  2. When you need to mine - ALWAYS use the flashlight. Yes you have to burn gems to do it but that won't be a problem if you follow all of my tips.
  3. ONLY go to the mine for regatta task or for Ore Galore.
  4. Only use the dealer for pick axes. Never for ore or other items. Buy them as fast as you can and always the max you can buy.
  5. When doing regatta or ore galore, remember to reset the mine to 3 ore viable and the other items before exiting the mine.

If you follow this strategy for the mine, you will find you can ALWAYS win the mining event (nice 50 t-bills) and have thousands of ore available for the kilns. Also you will earn LOTS of gold coin and gems. I do this and it works like magic. Usually I have over 10,000 axes ready at any given time.

Factories: Pick one factory at a time and do the upgrades to 27 to get the time to -%50. 

Market boxes - get as many as you can. I have over 500. Yes scrolling is a pain (Use a stylist if you can) I can fill anyone's needs pretty much at anytime.

Coins - copters are the fastest way to get them and when you can, use the double booster. 

Zoo - it will earn you t-bills ONLY if you complete enclosures. Once you have them all done, only have the request staged so that a friend has filled one and you have filled the other. When regatta ask you to fill a number of zoo orders, you can do it fast.

Plane:

1. If you have enough market boxes, and the plane has just been sent, you can see what you need for the next plane. Usually (not always) you can get them from the market right away and have them ready when the plane arrives. If the market resets AFTER the plane has arrived, usually you will never find anything that the plane needs. This is on purpose to force you to ask for help or make the item in the factory.
  2. If the items you need to fill the plane are not available and they take a lot of time to produce - send the plane empty and wait for the next one. No point wasting time. 
  3. Try to give the easy crates like wheat to asking for help. Your friends will appreciate it.

Barn - upgrade it as aften as you can EXCEPT during the professor's task event. Usually there are 2 upgrade task. If you wait, you can complete both task with one upgrade.
Back to top Go down

BlueSkyTown, Chorilandia, Rainglaze, Kevsville and Mamabear Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

douglasnorth

What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2021 - 4:12 #69

I've read several times in co-op chat that the more points a co-op gets in a regatta, the better the prizes in the chests at the end of the regatta. Is there any truth to this? Whether a co-op gets 22,000 points or 30,000 points, does it make a difference in the quality of the chest prizes, or is this something that can't be proven one way or another.
I'm in a co-op that is in a one co-op regatta in Gold League.We obviously are going to come in 1st and we have gotten all nine chests. Is there any point in getting any more points?

Doug
Windows, level 69
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2021 - 11:08 #70

@douglasnorth There is no way to say or predict what rewards Playwreck chooses to dole out in the Regatta Reward Chests. The rewards are assumed to be appropriate in value (according to Playwreck's opinion, of course) the type of chest (i.e.: Wooden, Iron, Golden, or Precious) that is opened. A racing team of four or more is needed to get all nine chests.
Back to top Go down

Neighbor Jane and Lil Bear Agrees with this post

View user profile

Neighbor Jane

Neighbor Jane

What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2021 - 17:01 #71

Upgrading factories for time and shelves is the MOST help for regatta.  For manufacturing tasks make and store as many products as your shelves will hold before you take the task.  Take the task, take ONE item from the factory then go back and be sure you actually took the task -- LOL.
Back to top Go down

Mamabear Agrees with this post

View user profile

Neighbor Jane

Neighbor Jane

What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2021 - 17:09 #72

In preparation for zoo tasks, I do the difficult side of eight zoo requests.  When I take a zoo task I have the easy side to do.  I call in 3 more tasks (yes, I pay) and use loading coupons if needed.  Loading coupons used to be rare but are easier to get now.  If you are in a larger co-op where regatta goes several days, you can take a zoo task before bed, do the 8, then the zoo fairy will have 3 more for you in the morning with no tcash expense.
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller Agrees with this post

View user profile

Sunshine and Rainbows

Sunshine and Rainbows

What are your Tips & Tricks in Township? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar 2021 - 5:45 #73

Tcash storage.

Anyone ever lose tcash by a dumb mistake, even when you have the box ticked in settings to ask before using? Sometimes the tcash is spent before I can stop my mad finger pressing and trying to hurry through tasks. Sometimes I simply press the wrong button when I'm tired.

To help stem my tcash going down the drain, early on I decided to accumulate tcash rewarded in the Museum. So, tcash just sits there, in my Museum Bank. I also used the Town Hall Achievements for this purpose too for a short time. This tcash I use when I want to buy lots of decorations or for gifting friends once a year.  After playing for over two years, I still have over 500 tcash in my museum and more to accumulate.

My every day tcash amount was quite low in the first year of playing - adding factory and market boxes etc. After level 60, I could hire Raja for 72tcash every ten days to help with resources. There was enough tcash through normal play each week to hire him again. Nowadays my barn is large enough for me to store many products and the market coupons come in handy if really needed, so I don't always need to hire him. I like to wait for Raja's special offer of 60% off (36tcash for ten days)and go crazy buying up mining tools for the mining events.

The suggestion from the forum of building one community building at a time is so helpful. 
And not all the community buildings have to be built. Once you do, there is no getting rid of them. So, if like me, there are one or two you don't like..skip over those ones.  Same with some of the ugly apartments - wait for nicer ones to appear as you level up.  You can always build them later or not at all.

An advantage in the game is to build up a good friend's list. This is done by helping other players..a lot. Great for rewards in HOL too.  A good friend will be as generous as you are to them or send you a gift sometimes. For a helpful friend, I will make extra products or use Raja to help them in return.
Of course for a low level player they need more help for big orders, but please - send your plane! I like to know my products are put to good use.

Many thanks to everyone who posts tips, they have been a huge help to me in this game flowersunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4