Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Welcome to our discussions section
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Today at 0:15

» Opting out
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby BlueSkyTown Yesterday at 23:51

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby Bobcat Paradise Yesterday at 18:02

» Regatta theme - PREHISTORIC WORLD
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby Bobcat Paradise Yesterday at 17:45

» Songs of Township
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Yesterday at 12:57

» What Other Mobile Games Do You Play
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Yesterday at 11:53

» Hawaiian theme sneak peak.
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 10:37

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Yesterday at 2:30

» Mic's Table
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 13 May 2021 - 12:10

» Ruler of the Mine 5.10.21)
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Thu 13 May 2021 - 12:07

» Town Visits
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Wed 12 May 2021 - 22:26

» Need for seeds 5/17
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Wed 12 May 2021 - 22:24

» The UTF Music Playlist
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Mon 10 May 2021 - 20:10

» Two-year milestone gifts
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby EWoolf Mon 10 May 2021 - 18:39

» Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 9 May 2021 - 21:46

» Say Hello!
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 9 May 2021 - 18:38

» Prize Wheel
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Sun 9 May 2021 - 2:13

» Township Wiki
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 8 May 2021 - 6:11

» Great freight 5/5
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby Mike Fri 7 May 2021 - 11:39

» Character / Customer names - what are they ?
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 7 May 2021 - 10:05

» Township Recipe Book by T&B
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:33

» To solo or not to solo?
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 6 May 2021 - 8:43

» How many here play on Windows?
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Wed 5 May 2021 - 14:20

» Update coming?
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 5 May 2021 - 13:55

Guide to Registering On the Forum

Go down
AuthorMessage

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Guide to Registering On the Forum  Empty
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2020 - 3:00 #1

Hi guys,

Firstly we want to highlight a big advantage to becoming a member of this forum is that you will no longer see adverts.

Adverts have now been disabled for guests too Very Happy

Now a few tips regarding registering here on the Forum (please look at post below concerning facebook) Smile

When you register on the forum you will receive an email to the email account you have used for your account. You must click on the link in the email the forum sends to validate your account and complete your registration here. There may be a slight delay getting the activation email, so please be patient Very Happy

It is important to note that your account will still not be considered as active until YOU first sign in OR an Administrator changes it to active (whichever is done first). You will however be registered. You will just not show up as newest member until the above actions mentioned, first sign in/Admin change has taken place.

If for any reason when registering it tells you the user name is already taken. Try and register with a different name. If the user name isn't in actual fact taken as has happened to some of our users, one of the Admins will change your name to your preferred choice for you once you are registered  Very Happy

Please note names made entirely of numbers will be deleted. Please refrain from using symbols in your username. Unfortunately the symbols are not recognised by the system when searching your name making adding you to a group is  impossible. We do not recommend including your email address in your username and Admin will remove this information. No user names advertising products, sites etc are allowed. Names with offensive language will be deleted. Multiple accounts for a user are not allowed. If you have more than one account please contact Admin with details of the account that you want deleted. Please do not use capital letters for the entirety of your username, reserve them for the first letter of names only. If any username needs amending the Admin Team will notify the member via their contact email.  Repeat offenders will have their accounts banned. Thank you Smile

Please read the following link for more forum rules: 

Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting!

These rules are to keep this forum a safe, enjoyable place for all of us. If there is anything that worries you, or you are unsure of just ask flower

We hope this helps, and we look forward to seeing you here soon! Very Happy  

All the Best 

From the Admin Team cheers

[hideedit]

Last edited by Downton Falls on Wed 28 Oct 2020 - 9:37; edited 56 times in total (Reason for editing : Revised changes of info and highlighting)
Back to top Go down

Fridolin Agrees with this post

View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Guide to Registering On the Forum  Empty
Guide to Registering On the Forum  I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2020 - 20:30 #2

We now have an option for new members to connect their Facebook account when registering Very Happy

*Difficulties signing in with Facebook*

Unfortunately this is not working as it should/ or is expected. You still need to register and sign into the forum using your facebook/forum sign in details directly. This may be the result of trying to create more than one account on the forum. It will then use your facebook profile picture.

Edited to Add:

The difficulty appears to be that you sign into facebook with your email address or phone number, NOT your username. Therefore the facebook connect does not recognise your username on facebook when using it to sign into the forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Use the FB like button on the top right of each topic to share what you are commenting on or following on the forum with your friends! I love you

*DUE TO THESE PROBLEMS FACEBOOK SIGN IN IS CURRENTLY DISABLED*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guide to Registering On the Forum
Page 1 of 1