Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Opting out
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 22:42

» Town Visits
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 22:20

» Regatta theme - Primeval - upcoming
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Yesterday at 20:41

» The UTF Music Playlist
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Yesterday at 20:10

» Two-year milestone gifts
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby EWoolf Yesterday at 18:39

» Ruler of the Mine 5.10.21)
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mike Yesterday at 12:38

» Songs of Township
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 0:02

» Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 9 May 2021 - 21:46

» Say Hello!
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 9 May 2021 - 18:38

» Mic's Table
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Sun 9 May 2021 - 14:34

» Need for seeds 5/17
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sun 9 May 2021 - 12:47

» Prize Wheel
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Sun 9 May 2021 - 2:13

» Township Wiki
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 8 May 2021 - 6:11

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 7 May 2021 - 14:04

» Great freight 5/5
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mike Fri 7 May 2021 - 11:39

» Character / Customer names - what are they ?
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 7 May 2021 - 10:05

» Township Recipe Book by T&B
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:33

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:08

» To solo or not to solo?
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 6 May 2021 - 8:43

» How many here play on Windows?
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Wed 5 May 2021 - 14:20

» Update coming?
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 5 May 2021 - 13:55

» Buccaneer Event Suggestions
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Willow Mist Wed 5 May 2021 - 1:42

» Regatta gold level
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 3 May 2021 - 17:37

» Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 3 May 2021 - 8:12

The professor’s experiments in May

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Elvengirl

Elvengirl

The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 Empty
The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 May 2020 - 12:57 #1

First topic message reminder :

Just starting this thread to express my joy that the experiments start tomorrow!
dancing banana dancing banana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AuthorMessage

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2020 - 7:52 #58

@BlueSkyTown wrote:
Seems like every other month then?

Starting to look like a pattern although I wonder how many skins they can offer. Maybe it will be the ships and docks that get a new skin this time. Then there is the question of what new perks they come up with. We shall see. Tap, tap, tap...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

just_a_minute

Active
just_a_minute
Active

The professor’s experiments in May - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2020 - 19:27 #59

23 days to go! Smile

It does seem like a little bit of a pattern and some repeats from Round 1 ended up in Round 3. I didn't think the Round 2 perks were as good as Rounds 1 and 3 so I hope this next Round 4 isn't a repeat of 2. Spacious rail cars and faster crops are lovely, but I'm done with all my buildings and don't get enough barn upgrade tools to make it worth spending real cash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The professor’s experiments in May
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4