Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» The UTF Music Playlist
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 23:37

» Town Design Thread
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Yesterday at 23:23

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Yesterday at 0:19

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Wed 4 Aug 2021 - 23:30

» Songs of Township
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 4 Aug 2021 - 11:13

» Hey Doug!
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Tue 3 Aug 2021 - 12:28

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Mon 2 Aug 2021 - 14:34

» Unable to participate in Regatta
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby BlueSkyTown Mon 2 Aug 2021 - 0:59

» Town Visits
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sun 1 Aug 2021 - 22:36

» Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers)
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 31 Jul 2021 - 16:35

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 14:39

» Township Wiki
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 14:11

» How many here play on Windows?
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Elby714 Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 0:36

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 24 Jul 2021 - 17:58

» Buying Market Baskets
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 15:33

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 15:49

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:43

» Disappearing crops
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 0:04

» Recent Change to Township Wiki
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 10:57

» Top Contributor
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 17 Jul 2021 - 19:00

» HELPER requested / OFFERING help / GP tcash Accumulators Message Board!
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 19:01

» Co-Op Ads
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Wakanda Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 15:10

New topics
» Hey Doug!
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Sat 31 Jul 2021 - 21:31

» Unable to participate in Regatta
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Sat 31 Jul 2021 - 17:34

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 17:59

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:10

» Buying Market Baskets
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Thu 22 Jul 2021 - 22:02

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:07

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?

Go down
AuthorMessage

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? Empty
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2021 - 1:51 #1

Hi, random post.

I noticed that I couldn't see my signature after my posts, but it still "exists" when I go to edit it.  It should be my mobile town name and co-op code, and then a badge for the admin team like Downton and Ariel have...

Hate to bother you all randomly, but my signature isn't showing up for me and I'm not sure if it's a loading issue or a bug!  I can see other people's signatures, so  Question Question Question

I am confuzzled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gracie

Mod
Gracie
Mod

Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2021 - 2:35 #2

@Light of the World~Emily, I don’t see a signature line in your post🙁
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller, just4fun and Daneborg Agrees with this post

View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2021 - 10:27 #3

I had the same problem until @Downton Falls turned my signature back ON. (I have no idea how it voluntarily turned itself OFF.)
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls Agrees with this post

View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2021 - 12:21 #4

Yes same problem @Mic Miller had @Light of the World~Emily

I have turned it back on for you.

Here is a quote of our conversation in "The Great Gatsby July 15th" thread. I will put it here for anyone else suffering the same issue Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? 3951035613

@Downton Falls wrote:
Quote :
Quote :
😔I am sorry Mic, I dont know all the acronyms on here. What is OP? Also does anyone know of Ore Galore is coming soon? I cant find my calendar and want to do the mines.  After 69 trains with ZERO nails I am stalled on tasks.

Hi. OP is my first town Optimal Prime. (For some reason my signature lines quit displaying. Any idea why, @Downton Falls, @Arial Heights?)

For some reason your option to always display your signature was set to no. I noticed in my own profile under preferences the choice for setting my signature on or off is missing Question 

However I can still access this setting in the Admin panel so have turned your signature to always displaying back on @Mic Miller

The other option is when writing a post. At the bottom there is a heading that says options. Unfortunately it is a little difficult to see as the colour of the writing doesn't stand out against the blue background.  But if you press the little plus sign to the right of it a menu of choices is displayed. Here you can also choose whether to display your signature on each individual post. Not a solution and you should be good to go now anyway.

If anyone else is having this issue and also has the choice (to turn their signature display on) missing in their account preferences. Please tag me and I will amend your setting for your signature in the Admin Panel while I investigate why I can't find the option for you guys to control this yourselves.

ETA: The option seems to still be there for members, but the the text saying always display signature is missing? (some sort of glitch with forumotion I suspect). It just has : showing instead. But if you check yes or no next to it it will set your signature to your preference. When you go back to preferences at a later date it has neither yes or no marked next to it. However it appears to still register the preference you chose. It is towards the bottom of preferences above the option for allowing BB Code. For anyone who doesn't know, you can find your preferences and amend them by selecting Edit Profile in the drop down menu by clicking on your name in the top right of the screen (in web version. Not sure about mobile version).

Sorry this all sounds a bit confusing and I overused the word preference!  oops

My only guess is that this glitch has messed some users setting up and turned their signature off in the process.

ETA: Thanks for tagging me Mic  Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? 1069687031
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2021 - 12:59 #5

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP @Downton Falls and @Mic Miller!!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2021 - 13:00 #6

Although wait...still not showing up...

ETA: Never mind, now it is.  XD
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls Agrees with this post

View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:43 #7

Great. Glad it is back to normal @Light of the World~Emily  Um...Is My Signature Showing Up? 1069687031

Also just to add. As I mentioned in the quoted text (explanation) it is all a bit confusing with this glitch. So for all members, please don't hesitate to tag me if you would like my help to turn your "signature always displaying" to on or off  Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Page 1 of 1