Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» The UTF Music Playlist
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 23:37

» Town Design Thread
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Yesterday at 23:23

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Yesterday at 0:19

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Wed 4 Aug 2021 - 23:30

» Songs of Township
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 4 Aug 2021 - 11:13

» Hey Doug!
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Tue 3 Aug 2021 - 12:28

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Mon 2 Aug 2021 - 14:34

» Unable to participate in Regatta
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby BlueSkyTown Mon 2 Aug 2021 - 0:59

» Town Visits
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sun 1 Aug 2021 - 22:36

» Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers)
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 31 Jul 2021 - 16:35

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 14:39

» Township Wiki
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 14:11

» How many here play on Windows?
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Elby714 Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 0:36

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 24 Jul 2021 - 17:58

» Buying Market Baskets
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 15:33

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 15:49

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:43

» Disappearing crops
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 0:04

» Recent Change to Township Wiki
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 10:57

» Top Contributor
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 17 Jul 2021 - 19:00

» HELPER requested / OFFERING help / GP tcash Accumulators Message Board!
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 19:01

» Co-Op Ads
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Wakanda Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 15:10

New topics
» Hey Doug!
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Sat 31 Jul 2021 - 21:31

» Unable to participate in Regatta
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Sat 31 Jul 2021 - 17:34

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 17:59

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:10

» Buying Market Baskets
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Thu 22 Jul 2021 - 22:02

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:07

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards

Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

dnana1

Senior
dnana1
Senior

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards Empty
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Jul 2021 - 23:30 #1

I restarted my level 41 Windows town this week and decided not to build the zoo, ever.  I'm behind in the Prof so I had a lot of tasks not done.  I just got to the point last night where I reached the 15% barn boost and a deck of cards.  When I clicked to collect the cards, it said since you don't have the zoo open would you like 5TC instead?  Um Yeah!!  Now I'm wondering if I will continue to get offered cards with the choice of taking 5 TC instead or will the game stop offering me cards all together?  I built my zoo right away in my level 119 game so I've never seen this before, nor have I ever seen anyone mention it!
Back to top Go down

Neighbor Jane and Maseera Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul 2021 - 0:43 #2

I had one of my games give me TC every time in place of cards . . . so you might just want to keep not building your zoo . . . until you have sufficient TC (say 10 M TC?)
Back to top Go down

dnana1 Agrees with this post

View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul 2021 - 2:04 #3

I have the zoo finished.  Once we have all the animals, we are no longer offered zoo card rewards in the mini games, but the Professor hasn't mastered that coding skill, so he still gives the zoo cards for lab event pass rewards.  We go thru the multi step process when we open the box of entirely redundant cards, then those fly up into the green duplicate card box, then (depending on quantity of cards) they may open the green box, then finally give us something else, usually a few ingots.

It is interesting that they give tcash instead of ingots to reward people who don't open the zoo at all.  It's almost like they'd rather we not build it.
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul 2021 - 3:30 #4

Competed zoos can still get Double Zoo cards. (I am glad you are happy getting the T5 rewards.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

dnana1

Senior
dnana1
Senior

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul 2021 - 15:00 #5

@Willow Mist wrote:
I had one of my games give me TC every time in place of cards . . . so you might just want to keep not building your zoo . . . until you have sufficient TC (say 10 M TC?)
 I am more determined than ever to NOT build the stupid thing!  I just got the level 16 reward, which was a dealer coupon and a deck of cards, and was offered 17TC instead, so yeah, this is my jam now.   cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

Lil Bear Agrees with this post

View user profile

dnana1

Senior
dnana1
Senior

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul 2021 - 15:04 #6

@Mayfield wrote:
I have the zoo finished.  Once we have all the animals, we are no longer offered zoo card rewards in the mini games, but the Professor hasn't mastered that coding skill, so he still gives the zoo cards for lab event pass rewards.  We go thru the multi step process when we open the box of entirely redundant cards, then those fly up into the green duplicate card box, then (depending on quantity of cards) they may open the green box, then finally give us something else, usually a few ingots.

It is interesting that they give tcash instead of ingots to reward people who don't open the zoo at all.  It's almost like they'd rather we not build it.
 Yeah, I have all my animals in my 119 town, so I get doubles all the time and I am thankful that they offer tools and such instead of the cards, I just never knew I would get cash for ignoring the zoo, so now I'm REALLY ignoring it, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kevsville

Active
Kevsville
Active

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul 2021 - 16:29 #7

Can I delete the zoo???????Please, beg
Back to top Go down

Chorilandia Agrees with this post

View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul 2021 - 17:09 #8

@Kevsville wrote:
Can I delete the zoo???????Please, beg
@Kevsville Nuh-uh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul 2021 - 19:44 #9

I had my zoo already started under the original scheme, when enclosures did not require building materials.   While continuing to get unneeded zoo cards is annoying, I have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of designing/ redesigning my zoo.  It also provides a lot of extra space for decorations that wouldn't fit in my town.

I even wish they would give us more land expansions in the zoo. I still need to buy the Mayan step pyramid and need more room.
Back to top Go down

dnana1 Thinks this post is Awesome

just4fun Agrees with this post

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Jul 2021 - 2:55 #10

I am ALMOST DONE with the last few enclosures in the zoo...already have all the animal cards ages ago...and will I ever be glad to be done!!!  Yeehaw!!!  I love the 25 tcash rewards for finishing the enclosures, but @dnana1, it looks like after a few months of regular gameplay you will really be raking in the tcash if you get animal card packs regularly.  The double zoo card rewards sometimes give tcash, but it's not guaranteed, so you definitely struck a goldmine.  I vaguely considered starting a third (!) town on my android phone, but scrapped that idea since I don't even keep up with two and since I'm afraid of getting stuck in that really BAD test group.  Meh, sorry Playrix, I have a life.  I'll stick with my fully built town, but I can't put up with much more than that.

I am actually pretty sad, since after I finish my last zoo enclosure, that easy source of tcash whenever I stacked up enough materials will be gone.  Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

dnana1

Senior
dnana1
Senior

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Jul 2021 - 20:35 #11

@Light of the World~Emily wrote:
 I love the 25 tcash rewards for finishing the enclosures, but @dnana1, it looks like after a few months of regular gameplay you will really be raking in the tcash if you get animal card packs regularly.  

@Light of the World~Emily, that's what I'm hoping!  So far, its only been the rewards inside the beach thing that have tried to give me cards, got my 3rd one this am and got 15TC, so I'm hoping it keeps going.  I'm keeping track on paper but I JUST learned how to take and store a screenshot in Windows, so I will be doing that every time from now on. Smile

EDIT: Got the 4th deck on 7/6 and was offered 20TC in exchange but forgot my vow to take a screenshot.  That's 57 TC so far.  

I should get the 5th deck Saturday as I am depending on the dailies for points now (I was able to complete everything but the 2 ship ingots, the cheese, and the zoo tasks) and I WILL remember to screenshot it.  Smile

EDIT 7/11/21---Got the 5th deck reward for 17TC this am and remembered the screenshot!  That's 74 TC so far for NOT building the zoo, for those of you keeping score at home.  Very Happy

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards 07112110

Last edited by dnana1 on Sun 11 Jul 2021 - 17:01; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Matmat

Active
Matmat
Active

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2021 - 2:17 #12

But what do we do with tcash now that we can't buy decorations?? On top of getting tcash in the mine I get a little more than 50 tcash in HoL daily...which used to be exciting when seasonal decor could be bought. I guess I keep harping on that...can you tell I am super bummed about the change?😫
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2021 - 3:22 #13

@Matmat wrote:
But what do we do with tcash now that we can't buy decorations?? On top of getting tcash in the mine I get a little more than 50 tcash in HoL daily...which used to be exciting when seasonal decor could be bought. I guess I keep harping on that...can you tell I am super bummed about the change?😫

You unlock all your production slots, and then try to find out if there is a limit to the number of market boxes you can get. 🤣. Or you hoard it...I'm over 1,000 right now and I really ought to start getting more market boxes.  But now that I'm so rich I feel poor going under 1,000.  Oops!
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Matmat

Active
Matmat
Active

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2021 - 15:59 #14

That's too funny! I hoard my jewels and feel the same when I go below 300 of each! But also, my hoarding mentality doesnt help with 50 crates. So I buy difficult products, bust my barn...so I fill requests, which brings more clovers...trying to keep under 150 means opening chests...which means more tcash!! And so the problem lives on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2021 - 16:07 #15

Lol!  Hmm, in that case I would say just enjoy watching the numbers go up.  XD  It's such a rare problem to have too much tcash.   At least tcash doesn't take up barnspace, and it's there for when you need it!

Join a 16*135 co-op that rushes tasks to finish in two hours?  That'll eat it up.Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards 2482177445
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kevsville

Active
Kevsville
Active

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2021 - 17:23 #16

Mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa.
I am a hoarder.
Is there a therapy group I can go to?
I only spend TC to buy market boxes and I only buy one when my TC total is above my barn space total.
My Township ambition now is to match my market boxes to my barn space and TC totals.
I need more help than those addicted to the mini games.
Help
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Medamana

TC
Medamana
TC

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2021 - 19:08 #17

@Kevsville.   I would like to manage your TC CoolSmilerofl,lol

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards Bildsc69
Back to top Go down

Kevsville, just4fun and Matmat Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Matmat

Active
Matmat
Active

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2021 - 21:40 #18

You guys are all awesome! Glad to know I'm not the only hoarder! I wonder if there is a limit to market boxes...but then my hoarding addiction would grow! I am in a group that rushes tasks but I still have excess tcash. I used to spend 2000 tcash to runaway with 1st place on RoC, but the race became tedious and boring. So I guess keep saving and just maybe they will sell decorations again???!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2021 - 22:16 #19

@Matmat wrote:

So I guess keep saving and just maybe they will sell decorations again???!!!

It seems odd.  They ruined the mini games by eliminating the fun ones and making the rest way too hard so we will spend more tcash.  Then they took away the one thing where we spent tcash for fun - buying event decorations.  One would like to think this fits into some overall plan, but it's hard to see it.  

From my POV, it just looks like the plan is to suck every last drop of fun and light pleasure out of the game.
Back to top Go down

dnana1, Eagle.One, Kevsville and just4fun Agrees with this post

View user profile
Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next