Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» The UTF Music Playlist
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 23:37

» Town Design Thread
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Yesterday at 23:23

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Yesterday at 0:19

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Wed 4 Aug 2021 - 23:30

» Songs of Township
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 4 Aug 2021 - 11:13

» Hey Doug!
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Tue 3 Aug 2021 - 12:28

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Mon 2 Aug 2021 - 14:34

» Unable to participate in Regatta
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby BlueSkyTown Mon 2 Aug 2021 - 0:59

» Town Visits
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sun 1 Aug 2021 - 22:36

» Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers)
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 31 Jul 2021 - 16:35

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 14:39

» Township Wiki
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 14:11

» How many here play on Windows?
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Elby714 Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 0:36

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 24 Jul 2021 - 17:58

» Buying Market Baskets
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 15:33

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 15:49

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:43

» Disappearing crops
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 0:04

» Recent Change to Township Wiki
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 10:57

» Top Contributor
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 17 Jul 2021 - 19:00

» HELPER requested / OFFERING help / GP tcash Accumulators Message Board!
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 19:01

» Co-Op Ads
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Wakanda Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 15:10

New topics
» Hey Doug!
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Sat 31 Jul 2021 - 21:31

» Unable to participate in Regatta
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Sat 31 Jul 2021 - 17:34

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 17:59

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:10

» Buying Market Baskets
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Thu 22 Jul 2021 - 22:02

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:07

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members

Go down
AuthorMessage

Rio

Rio

Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  Empty
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2021 - 18:55 #1

I have seen so much about the Teddy and Becky site and wondering if that is a good place to find  Members for our Co-op ?
 Are we allowed to use our co-op tags there ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2021 - 19:46 #2

@Rio wrote:
I have seen so much about the Teddy and Becky site and wondering if that is a good place to find  Members for our Co-op ?
 Are we allowed to use our co-op tags there ?
@Rio Try all the sites (Township communities) as you are going to come across different types of people in various places.  FB, reddit, Discord, Township wiki, fandom...  All have places (ad section usually) for people to join coops.  Yes, you can post whatever info you feel comfy with as well as rules and regulations to what you expect from new members.  We have a place here as well...
https://www.unofficialtownshipforum.com/t61-co-op-ads?highlight=member
Back to top Go down

Rio Thinks this post is Awesome

dnana1 and Mic Miller Agrees with this post

View user profile

Rio

Rio

Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2021 - 22:05 #3

I just get scared putting out info especially on Facebook...  I think I posted my co-op help in the wrong spot when I joined here ... I am not the smartest computer peep  pale ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rio

Rio

Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members  I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2021 - 0:49 #4

Dnana1 I got your message and I will find you on Facebook. It says I cannot message you here though because I need another 200 posts . Everyone here is so kind ..
Back to top Go down

dnana1 Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
Is the teddy and Becky site the best way to get Co-op members
Page 1 of 1