Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» The UTF Music Playlist
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 23:37

» Town Design Thread
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Yesterday at 23:23

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Yesterday at 0:19

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Wed 4 Aug 2021 - 23:30

» Songs of Township
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 4 Aug 2021 - 11:13

» Hey Doug!
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Tue 3 Aug 2021 - 12:28

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Mon 2 Aug 2021 - 14:34

» Unable to participate in Regatta
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby BlueSkyTown Mon 2 Aug 2021 - 0:59

» Town Visits
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sun 1 Aug 2021 - 22:36

» Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers)
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 31 Jul 2021 - 16:35

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 14:39

» Township Wiki
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 14:11

» How many here play on Windows?
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Elby714 Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 0:36

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 24 Jul 2021 - 17:58

» Buying Market Baskets
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 15:33

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 15:49

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:43

» Disappearing crops
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 0:04

» Recent Change to Township Wiki
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 10:57

» Top Contributor
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 17 Jul 2021 - 19:00

» HELPER requested / OFFERING help / GP tcash Accumulators Message Board!
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 19:01

» Co-Op Ads
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Wakanda Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 15:10

New topics
» Hey Doug!
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Sat 31 Jul 2021 - 21:31

» Unable to participate in Regatta
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Sat 31 Jul 2021 - 17:34

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 17:59

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:10

» Buying Market Baskets
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Thu 22 Jul 2021 - 22:02

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:07

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

Question about selling houses

Go down
AuthorMessage

CaseMoline

CaseMoline

Question about selling houses Empty
Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2021 - 1:32 #1

When all is said and done if you sell a house can you buy it back again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Matmat

Active
Matmat
Active

Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2021 - 2:16 #2

Yes, you can replace any house you sell...I know this because at a certain level I sold many houses to make room, BUT then I needed them when they added the mushroom factory!! So I had to rebuild them
Back to top Go down

Neighbor Jane, BKNBLK13 and Tiffytifftif Agrees with this post

View user profile

dnana1

Senior
dnana1
Senior

Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2021 - 4:57 #3

If you sell residences the people move to another town but Im not sure of the impact of this because they dont pay taxes.  
Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2021 - 16:01 #4

@dnana1 wrote:
If you sell residences the people move to another town but Im not sure of the impact of this because they dont pay taxes.  
Wink
The local economy collapses and the businesses shut down, the remaining people either move or go on unemployment and you have a ghost town . . . .but what impact it has in Township may be different
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller and Chorilandia Agrees with this post

View user profile

Kevsville

Active
Kevsville
Active

Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2021 - 16:34 #5

@Willow Mist wrote:
@dnana1 wrote:
Wink
The local economy collapses and the businesses shut down, the remaining people either move or go on unemployment and you have a ghost town . . . .but what impact it has in Township may be different
 I think the nearest analogy to this hypothetical scenario,is only viable if in real life if you demolished the houses,and nowhere to live means no people.Hence the ghost town.👻👻☠☠
But on Township I am reluctant to make space that way,because the optimist in me is forever expecting an exciting update.
There is an award for the dev(iant)s for this......
Question about selling houses 17c3cb10
Back to top Go down

Medamana, Mic Miller, Neighbor Jane, Chorilandia and Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

BKNBLK13

Active
BKNBLK13
Active

Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2021 - 23:16 #6

Yes you can sell houses. You'll probably end up rebuilding them however for your population perks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Question about selling houses I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2021 - 0:57 #7

When you sell a house, you will only receive half the amount of the actual price of the house (same as when you sell decorations for example) and your population amount will decrease.

Population amount has impact on how many fields you have, however, your existing fields will not disappear even if you no longer have population for them. You will not be able to add new fields until your population reaches the required amount.

In addition to this, population has impact on whether you can build a particular factory or not. When you finish a Community Building, you get a message that your population has increased by x. Sometimes, you can't get to that amount of population by combining newly available houses so your factory development might be delayed for a couple of levels. In that situation, you can easily calculate which small house you need to sell in order to build bigger ones so your population increases by x.

Population also impacts the expansions.

Once you have built all the houses and have max amount of fields you can sell the houses you don't like. However, if new update comes with added fields or factories or expansions you will need to repurchase the houses.

Credit: @Eiggam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Question about selling houses
Page 1 of 1