Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Today at 6:21

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Today at 5:55

» COVID-Let’s talk about it!
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Today at 0:42

» Delay in the regatta
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 9:40

» The UTF Music Playlist
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 3:35

» Another Update
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 0:44

» Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Thu 23 Sep 2021 - 8:10

» Locked Co-Op Emblem Frames
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Thu 23 Sep 2021 - 0:34

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 7:50

» Township Funnies!
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 1:11

» Msg to Members feature in Co-Op
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Tue 21 Sep 2021 - 1:19

» Top Contributor
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 12:04

» The UTF Comedy Sketch Corner
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 4:03

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 18 Sep 2021 - 2:43

» Songs of Township
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Fri 17 Sep 2021 - 6:47

» Factory Regatta Tasks & Factory Upgrades
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri 17 Sep 2021 - 5:27

» Day at the Beach tasks
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 2:26

» Playing the market
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 17:15

» Co-Op Ads
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Nerico Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 8:15

» Questions about Community buildings
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 2:57

» Say Hello!
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 6 Sep 2021 - 19:15

» Mic's Table
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sun 5 Sep 2021 - 20:07

» Next Regatta Season
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 18:52

» Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :)
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 13:23

New topics
» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Today at 5:47

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Yesterday at 23:34

» Locked Co-Op Emblem Frames
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 4:41

» Msg to Members feature in Co-Op
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 21 Sep 2021 - 0:42

» COVID-Let’s talk about it!
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Gracie Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 22:48

» Delay in the regatta
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 20:59

» Another Update
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 7:24

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 4:40

Dream Boosters

Go down
AuthorMessage

DrMorbius

Member
DrMorbius
Member

Posts : 23
Likes : 15
Join date : 2021-05-31



Dream Boosters Empty
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2021 - 19:56 #1

I'd like to see a booster, perhaps called "Overladen Boats," which increases the capacity of ships by 33%.  Imagine getting ships back with four grapes, four olives and four key limes.  That would be sweet.

Also, I can imagine a booster which increases the speed of farms by 20% for a couple of days.  "Fast Farms" is what I'd call it.

One last one: "Busy Zoo" would cut in half the wait time for new orders to appear at the zoo.

How about you?  Can you imagine any boosters which you haven't yet seen but would be awesome?
Back to top Go down

Vicki Thinks this post is Awesome

BKNBLK13 and just4fun Agrees with this post

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

Posts : 286
Likes : 103
Join date : 2020-10-23



Dream Boosters Empty
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2021 - 2:57 #2

I'd like a grow crops faster booster to utilize at any time; provided there are enough gems available. NOT just a purple one now and again,(which I've only seen once).   

And maybe some type of booster that ensures that townspeople order what you have available. That booster would be for people like me who tend to buy out the market, esp. stuff that takes hours and hours to make. I almost always have 5- 6 or 7 of this, this and this or maybe 10+ of that or the other thing.  I could have used a booster like that recently.  I needed strawberries and granola between my plane and trains.  None of which I had enough of; so of course the townspeople decided to jump on the strawberry bandwagon and add sandwiches to the mix.   (they were all "voluntarily" mandated to change their orders.)
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 and just4fun Agrees with this post

View user profile

just4fun

Active
just4fun
Active

Posts : 478
Likes : 176
Join date : 2021-02-11



Dream Boosters Empty
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2021 - 3:11 #3

I would like a permanent 4th slot, and in my wildest dreams, a 5th slot.


all red for purchase:
fast planes -50% time
double dealer purchase
-50% all factory speed

Agree, non-purple fast crops (aka red)
plus non-purple fast heli

rearrange order or cancel factory goods queued in boxes

I realized, thinking about this... we remain constrained by supply, even with current boosters, during a hard push in events, Regatta and ROC. Hard to restock with the increased pace of intense events, despite all fields and shelves in factories, and basic 50% upgrades to trains, ships and essential factories producing essential ingredients.
Back to top Go down

Michelle Agrees with this post

View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Posts : 1094
Likes : 304
Join date : 2020-04-23



Dream Boosters Empty
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2021 - 4:49 #4

I'd like a booster that reduces the wait time for zoo new orders to generate.  We don't have any boosters relating to zoo orders.
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 and just4fun Agrees with this post

View user profile

DrMorbius

Member
DrMorbius
Member

Posts : 23
Likes : 15
Join date : 2021-05-31



Dream Boosters Empty
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2021 - 9:55 #5

@just4fun wrote:
I would like a permanent 4th slot, and in my wildest dreams, a 5th slot.


all red for purchase:
fast planes -50% time
double dealer purchase
-50% all factory speed

Agree, non-purple fast crops (aka red)
plus non-purple fast heli

rearrange order or cancel factory goods queued in boxes

I realized, thinking about this... we remain constrained by supply, even with current boosters, during a hard push in events, Regatta and ROC.  Hard to restock with the increased pace of intense events, despite all fields and shelves in factories, and basic 50% upgrades to trains, ships and essential factories producing essential ingredients.
50% factory speed would be tremendously powerful.  They've already got 30% faster, which seems to me, well, fine.  Now, the recent Pirate thingy had as a reward on level 32 (which I didn't reach, alas) a booster called "Extra Pair of Hands" which permitted factories to do two things at once.  Making that booster more widely available would be actually better than your 50% proposal, I think, because you could combine Extra Pair of Hands with the 30% faster booster which would superpower your factories.  They can do twice as much, 30% faster!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Posts : 391
Likes : 171
Join date : 2020-04-23



Dream Boosters Empty
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2021 - 9:56 #6

as long as they don't increase the quantity required to complete a task . . . to push us into buying the boosters
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 and just4fun Agrees with this post

View user profile

Matmat

Active
Matmat
Active

Posts : 274
Likes : 77
Join date : 2021-05-27



Dream Boosters Empty
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2021 - 10:51 #7

The extra helping hands are ok...they would be great if they lasted longer than 2 hours.
Back to top Go down

just4fun Agrees with this post

View user profile

Matmat

Active
Matmat
Active

Posts : 274
Likes : 77
Join date : 2021-05-27



Dream Boosters Empty
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2021 - 11:03 #8

8 would like a booster for 2x ore instead of waiting for ore galore. And I wish ALL boost coupons were available to buy at any time. Would also be great if I could sell or trade my worthless extra coin on copters and barn boost coupons!
Back to top Go down

Michelle and just4fun Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Matmat

Active
Matmat
Active

Posts : 274
Likes : 77
Join date : 2021-05-27



Dream Boosters Empty
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2021 - 11:07 #9

Oh! Since we are dreaming anyhow...I would love boost coupons for extra crates in the market! Like 5 extra crates for 24 hours. Have had only 50 crates now for a year and a few extra during events would be nice. Maybe someday i will have a couple hundred like some folks do.
Back to top Go down

just4fun Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

just4fun

Active
just4fun
Active

Posts : 478
Likes : 176
Join date : 2021-02-11



Dream Boosters Empty
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2021 - 14:35 #10

Professor Verne experiments have offered temporary increasing perks for faster production, fields, etc... which added to the purple boosters were powerful boosts/perks indeed...

It would be awesome to have this effect as permanent red -50% time production or other type boosters available for purchase. Believe I would pay a bit more above what is asked for the -30% red booster.

Also and agree would love to be able to buy red boosters with coins or gems... I have excess coins with nothing left to purchase. Or... a way to convert excess coins into tcash or gems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

just4fun

Active
just4fun
Active

Posts : 478
Likes : 176
Join date : 2021-02-11



Dream Boosters Empty
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2021 - 14:49 #11

@DrMorbius wrote:


50% factory speed would be tremendously powerful.  They've already got 30% faster, which seems to me, well, fine.  Now, the recent Pirate thingy had as a reward on level 32 (which I didn't reach, alas) a booster called "Extra Pair of Hands" which permitted factories to do two things at once.  Making that booster more widely available would be actually better than your 50% proposal, I think, because you could combine Extra Pair of Hands with the 30% faster booster which would superpower your factories.  They can do twice as much, 30% faster!

I did not have a chance to try the 2nd pair of hands either and would also like to see it offered permanently as a red booster.

In the event, understood it only applied to 1 or 2 factories for just 2 hours... it would be great if it applied to all factories at once for 2 days...

since we're daydreaming... grins
Back to top Go down

Matmat Agrees with this post

View user profile

DrMorbius

Member
DrMorbius
Member

Posts : 23
Likes : 15
Join date : 2021-05-31



Dream Boosters Empty
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2021 - 15:26 #12

@just4fun wrote:
@DrMorbius wrote:


50% factory speed would be tremendously powerful.  They've already got 30% faster, which seems to me, well, fine.  Now, the recent Pirate thingy had as a reward on level 32 (which I didn't reach, alas) a booster called "Extra Pair of Hands" which permitted factories to do two things at once.  Making that booster more widely available would be actually better than your 50% proposal, I think, because you could combine Extra Pair of Hands with the 30% faster booster which would superpower your factories.  They can do twice as much, 30% faster!

I did not have a chance to try the 2nd pair of hands either and would also like to see it offered permanently as a red booster.

In the event, understood it only applied to 1 or 2 factories for just 2 hours... it would be great if it applied to all factories at once for 2 days...

since we're daydreaming... grins
Now that I know it only lasted two hours, I am not so upset I missed it!
Back to top Go down

SweetTater Agrees with this post

View user profile

Vicki

Member
Vicki
Member

Posts : 44
Likes : 17
Join date : 2020-11-05



Dream Boosters Empty
Dream Boosters I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2021 - 19:01 #13

Nice topic. I would be all over an Overladen Boats booster. It would make me more likely to choose a banana task if I could prep ships and do the task instantly. I was just thinking of a ship
booster this morning...and when I saw this post, I immediately thought of Gary Wright's song, Dream Weaver . Haha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Boosters
Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Similar topics
-
» Animal crossing new leaf dream codes
» Dream Chess
» The Hopeless Dream Review Topic
» DIY USB Chess Board
» The Hopeless Dream

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Township Forum :: ~Wish list for our Township Mayors~ :: What do you wish for most in Township?-
Jump to: