Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Regatta theme - Primeval - upcoming
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Today at 3:09

» Opting out
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Today at 3:04

» Town Visits
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 22:20

» The UTF Music Playlist
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Yesterday at 20:10

» Two-year milestone gifts
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby EWoolf Yesterday at 18:39

» Ruler of the Mine 5.10.21)
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Mike Yesterday at 12:38

» Songs of Township
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 0:02

» Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 9 May 2021 - 21:46

» Say Hello!
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 9 May 2021 - 18:38

» Mic's Table
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Sun 9 May 2021 - 14:34

» Need for seeds 5/17
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sun 9 May 2021 - 12:47

» Prize Wheel
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Sun 9 May 2021 - 2:13

» Township Wiki
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 8 May 2021 - 6:11

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 7 May 2021 - 14:04

» Great freight 5/5
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Mike Fri 7 May 2021 - 11:39

» Character / Customer names - what are they ?
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 7 May 2021 - 10:05

» Township Recipe Book by T&B
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:33

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:08

» To solo or not to solo?
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 6 May 2021 - 8:43

» How many here play on Windows?
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Wed 5 May 2021 - 14:20

» Update coming?
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 5 May 2021 - 13:55

» Buccaneer Event Suggestions
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Willow Mist Wed 5 May 2021 - 1:42

» Regatta gold level
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 3 May 2021 - 17:37

» Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 3 May 2021 - 8:12

Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks

Go down
AuthorMessage

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks Empty
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May 2021 - 7:40 #1

I have a co-op member who is a town level 23. Who is unable to do the cream and syrup tasks - as they have no factories to produce goods that use these products?  What to do?

Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks Town_l10

Last edited by cemblack on Mon 3 May 2021 - 8:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May 2021 - 7:47 #2

@cemblack wrote:
I have a co-op member who is a town level 23. Who is unable to do the cream and syrup tasks - as they have with no factories to produce goods that use these products?  What to do?
Dairy is level 4 and sugar factory is level 7. OK...using is different...  Hmm...  Ice cream uses cream and is level 20.  Frozen yoghurt uses cream and is level 23.  Hope to get to level 25 quickly to be able to make eskimo pies??
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May 2021 - 7:57 #3

@Lil Bear wrote:
@cemblack wrote:
I have a co-op member who is a town level 23. Who is unable to do the cream and syrup tasks - as they have with no factories to produce goods that use these products?  What to do?
Dairy is level 4 and sugar factory is level 7. OK...using is different...  Hmm...  Ice cream uses cream and is level 20.  Frozen yoghurt uses cream and is level 23.

Population not met yet. Can't build Ice Cream Factory. They are up to building Snack Factory. 
Thank you for responding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May 2021 - 7:59 #4

@cemblack wrote:
Population not met yet. Can't build Ice Cream Factory. They are up to building Snack Factory. 
No practical solution then...  They can complain to TS, but an answer might take a very long time if they even get one?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May 2021 - 8:05 #5

@Lil Bear wrote:
@cemblack wrote:
No practical solution then...  They can complain to TS, but an answer might take a very long time if they even get one?!
I understand. Thank you. 
It really puts lower levels out of the event. Milk and sugar I could understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May 2021 - 8:12 #6

@cemblack wrote:
I understand. Thank you. 
It really puts lower levels out of the event. Milk and sugar I could understand.
Missing a task or three is not endgame really (and they did not buy golden ticket so no loss really)...get as many tasks done as possible and rake in the rewards.  In the meantime, complain to TS about it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks
Page 1 of 1