Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Today at 23:38

» Hey Doug!
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Today at 21:31

» The UTF Music Playlist
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Today at 19:59

» Unable to participate in Regatta
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Today at 17:39

» Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers)
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Today at 16:35

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 28 Jul - 23:38

» Songs of Township
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 26 Jul - 22:36

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Mon 26 Jul - 14:39

» Township Wiki
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 25 Jul - 14:11

» How many here play on Windows?
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Elby714 Sun 25 Jul - 0:36

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 24 Jul - 17:58

» Buying Market Baskets
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri 23 Jul - 15:33

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul - 18:52

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby A_Jarvis Wed 21 Jul - 17:52

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul - 16:04

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul - 15:49

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul - 14:43

» Disappearing crops
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Tue 20 Jul - 0:04

» Recent Change to Township Wiki
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 19 Jul - 10:57

» Top Contributor
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 17 Jul - 19:00

» HELPER requested / OFFERING help / GP tcash Accumulators Message Board!
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 16 Jul - 19:01

» Co-Op Ads
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Wakanda Fri 16 Jul - 15:10

» Fire in the river!
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Bobcat Paradise Fri 16 Jul - 2:15

» PC update out
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Thu 15 Jul - 22:44

New topics
» Hey Doug!
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Today at 21:31

» Unable to participate in Regatta
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Today at 17:34

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 23 Jul - 17:59

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Fri 23 Jul - 14:10

» Buying Market Baskets
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Thu 22 Jul - 22:02

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul - 18:52

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul - 16:07

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul - 16:04

Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks

Go down
AuthorMessage

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks Empty
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 7:40 #1

I have a co-op member who is a town level 23. Who is unable to do the cream and syrup tasks - as they have no factories to produce goods that use these products?  What to do?

Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks Town_l10

Last edited by cemblack on Mon 3 May - 8:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 7:47 #2

@cemblack wrote:
I have a co-op member who is a town level 23. Who is unable to do the cream and syrup tasks - as they have with no factories to produce goods that use these products?  What to do?
Dairy is level 4 and sugar factory is level 7. OK...using is different...  Hmm...  Ice cream uses cream and is level 20.  Frozen yoghurt uses cream and is level 23.  Hope to get to level 25 quickly to be able to make eskimo pies??
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 7:57 #3

@Lil Bear wrote:
@cemblack wrote:
I have a co-op member who is a town level 23. Who is unable to do the cream and syrup tasks - as they have with no factories to produce goods that use these products?  What to do?
Dairy is level 4 and sugar factory is level 7. OK...using is different...  Hmm...  Ice cream uses cream and is level 20.  Frozen yoghurt uses cream and is level 23.

Population not met yet. Can't build Ice Cream Factory. They are up to building Snack Factory. 
Thank you for responding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 7:59 #4

@cemblack wrote:
Population not met yet. Can't build Ice Cream Factory. They are up to building Snack Factory. 
No practical solution then...  They can complain to TS, but an answer might take a very long time if they even get one?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 8:05 #5

@Lil Bear wrote:
@cemblack wrote:
No practical solution then...  They can complain to TS, but an answer might take a very long time if they even get one?!
I understand. Thank you. 
It really puts lower levels out of the event. Milk and sugar I could understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 8:12 #6

@cemblack wrote:
I understand. Thank you. 
It really puts lower levels out of the event. Milk and sugar I could understand.
Missing a task or three is not endgame really (and they did not buy golden ticket so no loss really)...get as many tasks done as possible and rake in the rewards.  In the meantime, complain to TS about it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks
Page 1 of 1