Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Regatta theme - Primeval - upcoming
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Today at 3:09

» Opting out
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Today at 3:04

» Town Visits
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 22:20

» The UTF Music Playlist
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Yesterday at 20:10

» Two-year milestone gifts
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby EWoolf Yesterday at 18:39

» Ruler of the Mine 5.10.21)
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mike Yesterday at 12:38

» Songs of Township
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 0:02

» Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 9 May 2021 - 21:46

» Say Hello!
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 9 May 2021 - 18:38

» Mic's Table
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Sun 9 May 2021 - 14:34

» Need for seeds 5/17
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sun 9 May 2021 - 12:47

» Prize Wheel
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Sun 9 May 2021 - 2:13

» Township Wiki
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 8 May 2021 - 6:11

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 7 May 2021 - 14:04

» Great freight 5/5
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mike Fri 7 May 2021 - 11:39

» Character / Customer names - what are they ?
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 7 May 2021 - 10:05

» Township Recipe Book by T&B
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:33

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:08

» To solo or not to solo?
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 6 May 2021 - 8:43

» How many here play on Windows?
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Wed 5 May 2021 - 14:20

» Update coming?
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 5 May 2021 - 13:55

» Buccaneer Event Suggestions
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Willow Mist Wed 5 May 2021 - 1:42

» Regatta gold level
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 3 May 2021 - 17:37

» Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 3 May 2021 - 8:12

Buccaneer Event Suggestions

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 Empty
Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2021 - 7:16 #1

First topic message reminder :

1. Don't collect the materials that you get as rewards unless there is a task for it. If you wanna go a bit more extreme, save the glass/brick/slab rewards for your safe related bonus tasks.

2. Always send gifts only after the daily tasks for that day appear.

3. Save all 12 zoo tasks for the zoo task on 4th May.

4. For level 71 and above, upgrade your barn first on 10th May and second time on 19th May. You can also do 2 upgrades on 10th May if you want to use the Golden Ticket Barn Upgrade reward for the 19th May task. For those below that level, it's better to wait till 19th May and do all 3 barn upgrades together, otherwise you will end up needing to do 7 (3+2+2) 😵

5. If you want to go for a helicopter sending blitz for your Send Transport Task, do it on 3rd May during Great Freight. Use the Vibrant Market, Double Helicopter and 80% Helicopter time booster during Great Freight. Great Freight also has a 80% Helicopter booster as one of the later rewards. Be warned that it is very time consuming to get all rewards, so manage your expectations well.

6. Try to keep your barn with free space for the month of May. It will help you stock up on cream, sugar, milk, butter, ingots, feed before the task appears.

7. Highly debatable, but it is worthwhile to pay 3 tcash every time you see a paid balloon/chest in the mine if you have the elusive nail/hammer task. Also be on the lookout for offers in your market.

8. Learn the lucky town hack for Need for Speed event later in the month(unless they fixed it 😁). It will give you free chests which can contain free materials for your task.

9. Consider reserving 3 slots (you can have 10 ongoing tasks at a time) if you don't want to feed close to 5000 animals. You can feed animals as per your normal routine till 17th May and you can speed it up after that.

10. Don't wait or ask about x2 rewards (High Voltage) for this event. It is not going to happen. Be done with your tasks quickly as you only have 10 maximum slots for your ongoing tasks

11. Only purchase Golden Ticket if you are good at Bubble Gum and Need for Speed events as your progression is heavily dependent on it. You can also purchase it only after you see how you do in Bubblegum as the first major perk (Spacious Railcars 1) will be most useful on 2nd May when we have the Spacious Railcar event.

12. Start making ingots, preferably Gold or Platinum as it will also help you get your artifacts when you send your ships with ingots for the task.

Please comment for other pointers I may have missed.

Have fun! All the best 🙂

u/madmax_redditt
2 hours ago

Last edited by Lil Bear on Thu 29 Apr 2021 - 19:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Willow Mist, Stella Eaton, BKNBLK13, Chorilandia, Kaytown, Michelle and just4fun Thinks this post is Awesome

Mic Miller Agrees with this post

View user profile
AuthorMessage

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May 2021 - 4:47 #20

Good questions.  Just guessing, I’d say the list stays in order, mostly because the coding would be simplest.  

Somewhere, maybe one of Becky’s  charts, it said the dates shown were the earliest we could receive the task (which could still be either).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Buccaneer Event Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May 2021 - 1:42 #21

Ok since nobody could answer me I tested it on one of my little towns and here's what happened:

The next task that came up when there was a day between the max 10 and when I completed one was the next in line not the tasks for the following day. A day did not skip so . . . if we really want to we can hold off and we should(under this theory) be able to complete them all at later times/dates. It just may mean a bit more work in different ways.
Back to top Go down

just4fun Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
Buccaneer Event Suggestions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2