Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Another Update
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Today at 3:26

» Top Contributor
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Today at 3:23

» The UTF Music Playlist
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Today at 0:22

» The UTF Comedy Sketch Corner
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 19:33

» Township Funnies!
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Yesterday at 15:04

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Fri 17 Sep 2021 - 18:13

» Songs of Township
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 22:17

» Factory Regatta Tasks & Factory Upgrades
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 20:57

» Day at the Beach tasks
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 17:56

» Playing the market
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 8:45

» Co-Op Ads
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Nerico Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 23:45

» Questions about Community buildings
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 18:27

» Say Hello!
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 6 Sep 2021 - 10:45

» Mic's Table
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sun 5 Sep 2021 - 11:37

» Next Regatta Season
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 10:22

» Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :)
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 4:53

» PC update out
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby NonaBelle Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 3:11

» Ernie is back at the Helipad
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 26 Aug 2021 - 19:04

» Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you?
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 18:18

» Weird decoration - looks like a hut with a light beacon
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 11:59

» T&B Race of Champions Prep Chart 2021
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 10:28

» Funny things
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby JulieCoffeeQueen Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 2:57

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 22:08

» Hello
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 22 Aug 2021 - 2:06

New topics
» Another Update
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Yesterday at 22:54

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 20:10

» Playing the market
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Tue 14 Sep 2021 - 15:38

» Day at the Beach tasks
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Finch's Landin Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 6:12

» Questions about Community buildings
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Wed 8 Sep 2021 - 1:25

» Factory Regatta Tasks & Factory Upgrades
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 6 Sep 2021 - 14:26

» Ernie is back at the Helipad
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 19:41

» T&B Race of Champions Prep Chart 2021
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 19:13

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 Empty
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2021 - 9:27 #1

First topic message reminder :

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 Gt10
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 Reward10

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 Alltas10

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 Taskma10

‼‼ Updated: PERKS
☠ Spacious Barn
☠ Spacious Railcars
☠ Conveyor Belt (move production boxes around in factories)
☠ Two Minutes (free refresh/speed up without tcash in the last 2 minutes of crops or animals or factories)
☠ Farm Bonus (animals and mushroom farm produces faster)
‼‼ Gold Ticket Rewards
☠ Ship, Port, Castle skins
☠ Stickers: Pirate Cow, Pirate Duck, Pirate Pig
☠ New purple booster: “Extra Pair of Hands” booster, it looks like it will double factories products in the factories but we will confirm later

🏴☠ Buccaneer Fun Event Tasks Samples - Bubble Gum Festival
Event tasks (left side): • There will always be 1 task related to the current event
• You can do up to 4 or 5 event tasks everyday. There are 7 types of event tasks for the Bubble Gum Festival. The points for the tasks range from 10 to 50.
• The same task can ask for different amounts and the higher the amount required the higher the points you will get
• You can pay to continue if you fail and it will count towards the task as long as you complete the level.

🥳 All ongoing tasks are now available!
Save this picture for your reference 😉
In general, the tasks don’t look too bad, but Playrix has officially lost their mind. ‼ There are 3! BARN UPGRADE tasks.
‼ DO NOT upgrade your barn until the very last week.
New tasks worth mentioning are:
-collect hammer and collect nails. Quantity looks reasonable, so let’s hope we can finish it quickly
-send ships with ingots on the very last day is not doable if you don’t have fully upgraded for time ships, so don’t even attempt it. Even for players with fully upgraded ships it will take 14 hours of non-stop sending ships to Frutus to finish it
-there is a new task to use sugar. We will prepare a guide for it later
Good luck!
Thanks T&B!

Last edited by Lil Bear on Tue 4 May 2021 - 8:08; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls, Willow Mist, Mic Miller, Hope1982, Arial Heights, JustJan, Light of the World~Emily and Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
AuthorMessage

Stella Eaton

Active
Stella Eaton
Active

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2021 - 9:29 #96

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 9 May 2021 - 5:12 #97

Train just brought my 12th and last nail to finish that task.
Back to top Go down

Frenchy Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 9 May 2021 - 19:32 #98

Tomorrow we have the second barn upgrade task. I haven't done the first one yet in hopes for completing the 4 updates on May 19 th. What do you think is better? Now I need 79 tools, do you know how many I will need for the next one? I would like some advice.  Help

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 B16e2610
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 9 May 2021 - 19:45 #99

Barn Upgrade tool sets increment by 1, so your next set is 80.
Back to top Go down

Chorilandia, Kaytown and Lil Bear Agrees with this post

View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 9 May 2021 - 21:46 #100

@Mic Miller wrote:

Thanks, Mic. Then... I will do the barn upgrade tomorrow..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

just4fun

Active
just4fun
Active

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2021 - 1:12 #101

was saving glass purchase in yacht club (goes away tonight may 17th) hoping to use with Buccaneers glass task (arrives may 19th...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2021 - 1:50 #102

I have been busy today making up on the daily tasks—and points—for CC and C. (Much, much easier beating 10 levels without failing with NfS and "lucky towns.")
Back to top Go down

Willow Mist and Neighbor Jane Agrees with this post

View user profile

Bobcat Paradise

Bobcat Paradise

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2021 - 4:11 #103

@Chorilandia wrote:
@Mic Miller wrote:

There will probably be some barn upgrades needed in the next professors event, I would use them sparingly
Back to top Go down
View user profile

dnana1

TC
dnana1
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2021 - 4:57 #104

@Bobcat Paradise wrote:
@Chorilandia wrote:
@Mic Miller wrote:

There will probably be some barn upgrades needed in the next professors event, I would use them sparingly

This IS a 'Professors event', this is what it looks like now, so why wait?  I have 4 upgrades total that need doing, if the 4th one comes on the 19th like the calendar says, so I would wait only until the 19th to do the barn upgrades and get 3 done at once, then hopefully get the coupon reward for the 4th upgrade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2021 - 5:50 #105

@dnana1 wrote:
This IS a 'Professors event', this is what it looks like now, so why wait?  I have 4 upgrades total that need doing, if the 4th one comes on the 19th like the calendar says, so I would wait only until the 19th to do the barn upgrades and get 3 done at once, then hopefully get the coupon reward for the 4th upgrade.
@dnana1

Plot twist with barn upgrades ~ food for thought. What do you think?
Let’s talk barn upgrade tasks....
Teddy and I are adding a twist to this, hear us out.
We both have been completing all event tasks and all ongoing tasks (except barn upgrades and you can see I haven’t really touched the feeding task yet lol)
Fact: we can miss “some” points and still get all rewards and open chest (chest is for golden ticket holders only)
Also fact: we don’t know exactly how much points we can miss, but based on past experiment events, we can skip about 150 points
So what are we doing? We won’t do the barn upgrade task even when the 3rd one appears, we will wait until the end IF we must do the tasks for the points to complete the event.
Why? Because we all know Hawaii verne is coming right after or at least the next one in the next update, and we know they will have barn upgrade task again. There’s no time for us to get the tools for it so we will wait and see if we even need to do the tasks this time.
If you didn’t get any of this and don’t know what we are doing, just play the event the way you always did and ignore me lol
I'm not adding the picture
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CodyLyons

Active
CodyLyons
Active

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2021 - 11:50 #106

@Lil Bear wrote:
@dnana1 wrote:
@dnana1

We both have been completing all event tasks and all ongoing tasks (except barn upgrades and you can see I haven’t really touched the feeding task yet lol)
Fact: we can miss “some” points and still get all rewards and open chest (chest is for golden ticket holders only)
Also fact: we don’t know exactly how much points we can miss, but based on past experiment events, we can skip about 150 points
So what are we doing? We won’t do the barn upgrade task even when the 3rd one appears, we will wait until the end IF we must do the tasks for the points to complete the event.
Why? Because we all know Hawaii verne is coming right after or at least the next one in the next update, and we know they will have barn upgrade task again. There’s no time for us to get the tools for it so we will wait and see if we even need to do the tasks this time.
If you didn’t get any of this and don’t know what we are doing, just play the event the way you always did and ignore me lol

This is exactly what I had decided to do. I am keeping up with my daily tasks and so have room on my docket for barn upgrades to hang out. I have enough to do two upgrades (which would satisfy my 4 barn upgrades when done simultaneously) and I have almost enuf tools for another upgrade. But I definitely want to keep some upgrades going into the next event. So I will wait to see if I need the points. I won't spend them to open the chest. I never seem to get much from the chests when I do manage to open them.
Back to top Go down

dnana1, Stella Eaton and Lil Bear Agrees with this post

View user profile

dnana1

TC
dnana1
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2021 - 12:37 #107

@Lil Bear wrote:
@dnana1 wrote:
@dnana1

I have enough tools to do 1 upgrade, so Im going to do that when the 4th task appears tomorrow and get 3 off the board.  I dont care about opening the chest or the decos or anything else except the barn upgrade coupon.  Once I get that the game is over.  I dont even care about the Hawaii one, I will worry about that when its here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sunshine and Rainbows

Sunshine and Rainbows

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2021 - 13:29 #108

@CodyLyons wrote:
@Lil Bear wrote:
@dnana1 wrote:
@dnana1

This is exactly what I had decided to do. I am keeping up with my daily tasks and so have room on my docket for barn upgrades to hang out. I have enough to do two upgrades (which would satisfy my 4 barn upgrades when done simultaneously) and I have almost enuf tools for another upgrade. But I definitely want to keep some upgrades going into the next event. So I will wait to see if I need the points. I won't spend them to open the chest. I never seem to get much from the chests when I do manage to open them.
Something I am curious about, since I am a Gold Pass newbie. On the treasure chest it says it will only open if ALL the tasks are done.
And in the video for this event, rewards inside the safe are dependent on bonus tasks being completed.

Because we are getting tasks each day until the last day, and if ALL have to be done first...there seems very little time to bother with the chest anyway, where there used to be a few days spare to work on lots of bonus tasks, from what I've read players on here say.

Am I misunderstanding how it works? Only, T&B are talking about not knowing how many points can be missed....?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2021 - 14:13 #109

@Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:
Something I am curious about, since I am a Gold Pass newbie. On the treasure chest it says it will only open if ALL the tasks are done.
And in the video for this event, rewards inside the safe are dependent on bonus tasks being completed.

Because we are getting tasks each day until the last day, and if ALL have to be done first...there seems very little time to bother with the chest anyway, where there used to be a few days spare to work on lots of bonus tasks, from what I've read players on here say.

Am I misunderstanding how it works? Only, T&B are talking about not knowing how many points can be missed....?
@Sunshine and Rainbows I do not know, nor can I guess with any degree of accuracy.  What I can do is tell you that there are a HUGE number of extra points this time.  Look at my tasks and where I am at...

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 Screen67
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sunshine and Rainbows

Sunshine and Rainbows

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2021 - 16:00 #110

@Lil Bear wrote:
@Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:

@Sunshine and Rainbows I do not know, nor can I guess with any degree of accuracy.  What I can do is tell you that there are a HUGE number of extra points this time.  Look at my tasks and where I am at...

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 Screen67
Hmmm. I guess, Lil Bear, we will all find out soon enough just how much Playrix are tweaking this event. Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

just4fun

Active
just4fun
Active

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2021 - 19:00 #111

I am also holding off on barn upgrades. Same reasons as the 'food for thought.'

I hope the next PVE goes back to the prior format without tieing in the mini-games... and mini-games have event decor in the store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Macha

Macha

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2021 - 19:45 #112

You need 3000 points in total.  see message 55 from Lil bear.  (The numbers match the board) 

All ongoing tasks total 980 points.  
So we have to get the other 2020 points from the mini games. 

If you completed the 4 event tasks every day, the Bubble Gum gave 700 points.  The Color Splash even 1,260 points.  Two days Need for Seeds gave 200 points (80 yesterday and 120 today).  Total of the events so far 2160 points.  

You now already have 140 left that you can take away from the ongoing tasks that you do not want to do.  The event points you earn further this week is for the safe tasks or to skip an ongoing task

You can use the remaining 140 points to get to the safe earlier, but you can leave a few ongoing tasks

There will be 10 more ongoing tasks so keep in mind that you will only see 10 tasks on the list and no new ones will be added.  So you have to be careful with which task you do not do to get the tasks to come
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller, Chorilandia and just4fun Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

CodyLyons

Active
CodyLyons
Active

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2021 - 11:22 #113

I have completed all daily event tasks. For my main board I still have the glass task, all three barn upgrade tasks, and the huge feed task. I will reach the chest later today once I finish today's event tasks. I'll let you know if I can open the chest. (Although I image other players will reach their chests before I will and maybe can report)

And once again the Playrix wording on the chest is more than confusing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Macha

Macha

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2021 - 12:55 #114

After my 2 barn upgrades I have reached 3000 points and only the glass task is left.  Have now received 4 bonus tasks with 50 points each.  Must now reach 150 points to open the safe
Back to top Go down

dnana1 Agrees with this post

View user profile
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next