Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Opting out
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 22:42

» Town Visits
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 22:20

» Regatta theme - Primeval - upcoming
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Yesterday at 20:41

» The UTF Music Playlist
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Yesterday at 20:10

» Two-year milestone gifts
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby EWoolf Yesterday at 18:39

» Ruler of the Mine 5.10.21)
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Mike Yesterday at 12:38

» Songs of Township
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 0:02

» Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 9 May 2021 - 21:46

» Say Hello!
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 9 May 2021 - 18:38

» Mic's Table
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Sun 9 May 2021 - 14:34

» Need for seeds 5/17
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sun 9 May 2021 - 12:47

» Prize Wheel
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Sun 9 May 2021 - 2:13

» Township Wiki
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 8 May 2021 - 6:11

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 7 May 2021 - 14:04

» Great freight 5/5
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Mike Fri 7 May 2021 - 11:39

» Character / Customer names - what are they ?
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 7 May 2021 - 10:05

» Township Recipe Book by T&B
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:33

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:08

» To solo or not to solo?
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 6 May 2021 - 8:43

» How many here play on Windows?
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Wed 5 May 2021 - 14:20

» Update coming?
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 5 May 2021 - 13:55

» Buccaneer Event Suggestions
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Willow Mist Wed 5 May 2021 - 1:42

» Regatta gold level
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 3 May 2021 - 17:37

» Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 3 May 2021 - 8:12

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 Empty
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2021 - 9:27 #1

First topic message reminder :

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 Gt10
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 Reward10

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 Alltas10

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 Taskma10

‼‼ Updated: PERKS
☠ Spacious Barn
☠ Spacious Railcars
☠ Conveyor Belt (move production boxes around in factories)
☠ Two Minutes (free refresh/speed up without tcash in the last 2 minutes of crops or animals or factories)
☠ Farm Bonus (animals and mushroom farm produces faster)
‼‼ Gold Ticket Rewards
☠ Ship, Port, Castle skins
☠ Stickers: Pirate Cow, Pirate Duck, Pirate Pig
☠ New purple booster: “Extra Pair of Hands” booster, it looks like it will double factories products in the factories but we will confirm later

🏴☠ Buccaneer Fun Event Tasks Samples - Bubble Gum Festival
Event tasks (left side): • There will always be 1 task related to the current event
• You can do up to 4 or 5 event tasks everyday. There are 7 types of event tasks for the Bubble Gum Festival. The points for the tasks range from 10 to 50.
• The same task can ask for different amounts and the higher the amount required the higher the points you will get
• You can pay to continue if you fail and it will count towards the task as long as you complete the level.

🥳 All ongoing tasks are now available!
Save this picture for your reference 😉
In general, the tasks don’t look too bad, but Playrix has officially lost their mind. ‼ There are 3! BARN UPGRADE tasks.
‼ DO NOT upgrade your barn until the very last week.
New tasks worth mentioning are:
-collect hammer and collect nails. Quantity looks reasonable, so let’s hope we can finish it quickly
-send ships with ingots on the very last day is not doable if you don’t have fully upgraded for time ships, so don’t even attempt it. Even for players with fully upgraded ships it will take 14 hours of non-stop sending ships to Frutus to finish it
-there is a new task to use sugar. We will prepare a guide for it later
Good luck!
Thanks T&B!

Last edited by Lil Bear on Tue 4 May 2021 - 8:08; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls, Willow Mist, Mic Miller, Hope1982, Arial Heights, JustJan, Light of the World~Emily and Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
AuthorMessage

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May 2021 - 19:10 #77

nie dziel skóry na niedźwiedziu, który jest jeszcze w lesie lol! ; nie chwal dnia przed zachodem słońca  My fingers are cross
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May 2021 - 20:07 #78

@Lil Bear wrote:
@Kaytown wrote:
To be honest, I hate this event. In my opinion, Playwreck tests all players to see where their limits are. Unfortunately, there are still too many who accept this whole rip-off. If you look at the rewards, they really aren't that great. It doesn't matter if the island looks like a pirate castle or not, and the ships are always on their way to the islands somehow, so you don't see them anyway  Wink
Of course, Playwreck expects everyone to really want this design, so you can only get them with the GP (impudence). Evil or Very Mad  

One of my coop members has already refused to buy the GP.  I should not have bought it either.... Rolling Eyes
[color=#006600]If we do not pay and pay handsomely - - the devs either sell the game to another company or they fold this "older" game that ceases to return (mega) profits.  Businessmen are ruthless! 

They are ruthless, but they are also businessmen, and this game produces much better returns that some of Playrix other ones (third after Homescapes and Gardenscapes). It is too valuable an asset to worry about it folding any time soon.

I think there is a lot of space between squeezing every last penny out of us and giving up and closing the game because it’s not making enough money.

From conversations in a different game forum regularly visited by those devs, they keep count of everything, not just total money spent. They know which specific features are generating money spending and in game currency use. They also watch stuff like new downloads and number of players who become inactive. They know when current players are playing less and since playing less correlates to spending less, they do have an interest in keeping the game playable. Sucking all the fun out of a feature until people stop playing it is not good for the overall health and survival of a game, either.
Back to top Go down

dnana1 Agrees with this post

View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May 2021 - 21:01 #79

@Mayfield wrote:
...assuming the 10 task limit is real.

It's real.
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 Comple10
Back to top Go down

Chorilandia, Lil Bear and just4fun Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May 2021 - 0:47 #80

Thanks, Mic. Yes, we learned that yesterday from Kevsville in another thread
https://www.unofficialtownshipforum.com/t1018-buccaneer-event-suggestions#16752

All that remains to be seen is which task drops first once one of those 10 gets completed?  Would it be the next one on the chart even if no tasks clear until Wednesday or Thursday?  By then there would be a backlog of 4 or 6 tasks waiting to drop. Could it be any of them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May 2021 - 8:17 #81

Ore galore supposedly on Sunday (mine time tomorrow, treasure mine the day after) so suggest you hold the mining task today (150 ores) for the most ore on Sunday... Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 1075824459
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller and Chorilandia Agrees with this post

View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2021 - 21:00 #82

Are you receiving nails?
I'm not...

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 0e9ac410

Will Playwreck be a shareholder of Unibond? Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 1144858355

Back to top Go down

Mic Miller, Hope1982, Neighbor Jane, SweetTater and Dave Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Hope1982

Hope1982

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2021 - 21:25 #83

Havent received 1 since the start of the nail task... confused
Back to top Go down

Chorilandia Agrees with this post

View user profile

dragons

dragons

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2021 - 22:20 #84

I have received 2 (thankfully only need 10 nails)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2021 - 22:36 #85

6/14 8/14 11/14 13/14 14/14 (The final nail took forever.)

Last edited by Mic Miller on Sat 8 May 2021 - 20:43; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Finch's Landin

Finch's Landin

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2021 - 1:59 #86

Lil Bear

Saw in your post to not upgrade barn till last week.
Could you explain why? Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2021 - 3:05 #87

@Chorilandia wrote:
Are you receiving nails?
I'm not...  

I’ve gotten 6 of the 12 nails I need.  I noticed maybe 10 days ago, I started receiving a light but steady stream of all three barn parts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2021 - 6:33 #88

@Finch's Landin wrote:
Lil Bear

Saw in your post to not upgrade barn till last week.
Could you explain why? Thanks
@Finch's Landin Your own level really determines the best time to update and the sheer number of upgrades that are required.  In my own case, I need to do 4 barn upgrades.  2 simultaneously were in the first week and are probably a loss as I did not buy the Golden Ticket this time (and absolutely ignored Great Freight that had a "free" barn upgrade coupon if I only did 3000 copters or more).  I currently have 110 paints, 108 hammers and 103 nails and need 86 all.  Ok, one upgrade certainly possible right now.  I look at the schedule and I see I need one additional barn upgrade on the 10th and another on the 19th.  If I just wait until the 19th, I can satisfy both of the last two tasks.  If I get enough barn materiel, I can then upgrade again and get 20 whole points for that first 2 barn upgrades task too.  Trouble is...24 May starts the Hawaiian thingy with Sandra the Surfer and she is likely to want a few barn upgrades too.  What to do?  Ignore Sandra as she does not exist and play one of these at a time since the future is fluid with these devs?  Should I buy the next golden ticket/pass/whatchamacallit in order to simply get another barn upgrade or???  Nah...we will wait and see what happens.  I will ignore that first task as I do not need to fuss with doing insane amounts of copters nor funnel money into the devs pockets if I just ignore 20 points.  Shh
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kaytown

Active
Kaytown
Active

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2021 - 12:12 #89

I stopped receiving nails at 6/12 on Windows and got not a single one on Android 0/14. That's ridiculous and more than obvious...and it's annoying! Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 1185787173 Why am I doing this to myself? Because I've already bought the GP and I HAVE to do something. Oh man, this really costs nerves without end. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Lil Bear Agrees with this post

View user profile

Kaytown

Active
Kaytown
Active

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2021 - 13:17 #90

Aaaand BTW: Golden Balloons from other towns that contain nails DO NOT COUNT! I am so pissed off Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 6385
Back to top Go down
View user profile

just4fun

Active
just4fun
Active

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2021 - 18:13 #91

3/14... I did not buy the pass so don't have the railcar perk, but most trains are nailess...

I am stuck... again... on the 5 in a row NLOL event task... so thinking it will be impossible to finish Buccaneers to get final 2 free prizes; tcash and land expansion... so... I am going to hold off barn upgrades and save them for the next PVE event coming up soon after Buccaneer ends. it takes weeks to acquire enough hammers for 1 upgrade, let alone 2.... so going to save my stock/fire power on barn upgrades until they will make a difference in the end results...
Back to top Go down

Hope1982 and Lil Bear Agrees with this post

View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2021 - 18:20 #92

@just4fun wrote:
5 in a row NLOL event task... so thinking it will be impossible to finish Buccaneers to get final 2 free prizes; tcash and land expansion... so... I am going to hold off barn upgrades and save them for the next PVE event coming up soon after Buccaneer ends.
We are trying to get confirmation, but we think we can make-up points from one minigame to the next.  Please read the thread on Need for Seeds of 5/17 as reddit confirms a bit of the theory...  Not fully accurate yet, but...  (Personally, I cannot do all 4 upgrades without buying GT or doing insane amounts of copters either so I will sacrifice a pawn somewhere. thumbs
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2021 - 6:47 #93

The most recent task chart I’ve seen gives us a three barn upgrade tasks.  I guess the quantities are higher at lower levels, as usual, but I’m expecting mine will match the chart, which shows
- April 29 - 2 upgrades
- May 10 - 1 upgrade
- May 19 - 1 upgrade

To me, this means I would need 2 upgrades total if I wait until May 19 to upgrade.  I have tools for one and assume I would need the Golden ticket upgrade coupon to do a second one.

I plan to reserve 3 of my 10 task slots for the barn upgrade tasks until May 19.  By that time, the color splash game will be gone and we’ll have a clearer idea of how much Need for Seeds tasks will let us make up the mini-game task points lost during Color Splash and whether there is any chance of reaching the final reward.

That’s about when I will have to decide whether or not to buy the Golden ticket for the second upgrade coupon.  If I don’t buy it, then I probably won’t use the tools either.  All together, these tasks only add up to 40 points (20+10+10), so it’s not really a huge amount to lose.
Back to top Go down

Stella Eaton and just4fun Thinks this post is Awesome

Lil Bear Agrees with this post

View user profile

Stella Eaton

Active
Stella Eaton
Active

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2021 - 8:56 #94

Please can someone tell me what the task outlined in blue is?
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 3ca84710
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2021 - 9:03 #95

@Stella Eaton wrote:
Please can someone tell me what the task outlined in blue is?
Use three boosters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next