Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Today at 14:38

» The UTF Music Playlist
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Today at 8:28

» Songs of Township
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 22:36

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Yesterday at 14:39

» Township Wiki
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 14:11

» How many here play on Windows?
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Elby714 Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 0:36

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 24 Jul 2021 - 17:58

» Buying Market Baskets
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 15:33

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby A_Jarvis Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 17:52

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 0:09

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 15:49

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:43

» Disappearing crops
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 0:04

» Recent Change to Township Wiki
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 10:57

» Top Contributor
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 17 Jul 2021 - 19:00

» HELPER requested / OFFERING help / GP tcash Accumulators Message Board!
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 19:01

» Co-Op Ads
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Wakanda Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 15:10

» Fire in the river!
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Bobcat Paradise Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 2:15

» PC update out
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Thu 15 Jul 2021 - 22:44

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Wed 14 Jul 2021 - 13:28

» Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Mon 12 Jul 2021 - 3:51

» What is the correct forum to post Co-Op advertisements
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sat 10 Jul 2021 - 8:17

New topics
» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 17:59

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:10

» Buying Market Baskets
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Thu 22 Jul 2021 - 22:02

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:07

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 1:51

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 15:25

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 Empty
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2021 - 9:27 #1

First topic message reminder :

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 Gt10
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 Reward10

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 Alltas10

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 Taskma10

‼‼ Updated: PERKS
☠ Spacious Barn
☠ Spacious Railcars
☠ Conveyor Belt (move production boxes around in factories)
☠ Two Minutes (free refresh/speed up without tcash in the last 2 minutes of crops or animals or factories)
☠ Farm Bonus (animals and mushroom farm produces faster)
‼‼ Gold Ticket Rewards
☠ Ship, Port, Castle skins
☠ Stickers: Pirate Cow, Pirate Duck, Pirate Pig
☠ New purple booster: “Extra Pair of Hands” booster, it looks like it will double factories products in the factories but we will confirm later

🏴☠ Buccaneer Fun Event Tasks Samples - Bubble Gum Festival
Event tasks (left side): • There will always be 1 task related to the current event
• You can do up to 4 or 5 event tasks everyday. There are 7 types of event tasks for the Bubble Gum Festival. The points for the tasks range from 10 to 50.
• The same task can ask for different amounts and the higher the amount required the higher the points you will get
• You can pay to continue if you fail and it will count towards the task as long as you complete the level.

🥳 All ongoing tasks are now available!
Save this picture for your reference 😉
In general, the tasks don’t look too bad, but Playrix has officially lost their mind. ‼ There are 3! BARN UPGRADE tasks.
‼ DO NOT upgrade your barn until the very last week.
New tasks worth mentioning are:
-collect hammer and collect nails. Quantity looks reasonable, so let’s hope we can finish it quickly
-send ships with ingots on the very last day is not doable if you don’t have fully upgraded for time ships, so don’t even attempt it. Even for players with fully upgraded ships it will take 14 hours of non-stop sending ships to Frutus to finish it
-there is a new task to use sugar. We will prepare a guide for it later
Good luck!
Thanks T&B!

Last edited by Lil Bear on Tue 4 May 2021 - 8:08; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls, Willow Mist, Mic Miller, Hope1982, Arial Heights, JustJan, Light of the World~Emily and Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
AuthorMessage

just4fun

Active
just4fun
Active

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2021 - 0:35 #39

event tasks will be ok if the event is playable and not one of the red splat impossible versions
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13, Kaytown and Nerico Agrees with this post

View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2021 - 1:56 #40

Last time we had bubblegum it seemed like they gave us increasingly impossible levels until we finally gave in and paid the tcash to continue. Then the levels miraculously went back to being playable for a while.
Back to top Go down

Hope1982, BKNBLK13, Chorilandia, Kaytown and Nerico Agrees with this post

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2021 - 13:28 #41

@Mayfield wrote:
Last time we had bubblegum it seemed like they gave us increasingly impossible levels until we finally gave in and paid the tcash to continue.  Then the levels miraculously went back to being playable for a while.

I actually found that if you splatted consistently and didn't pay, the levels got easier.  But as soon as you successfully made it through, you got the IMPOSSIBLE RED ZONES again.  So you seemed to get MAYBE two doable levels out of every set of five.

I finally found I did best by putting my mind into an "I just don't care" mode and throwing myself down and letting my reflexes take care of me or not.  Hopping gingerly down platform by platform only stressed me out and increased my own chances of error.
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13, Chorilandia and Tiffytifftif Agrees with this post

View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2021 - 13:41 #42

@Light of the World~Emily

Hahaha! Your comment made me laugh: you put your mind into an "I just don't care mode”. Very wise and smart.
I think we should all put it into practice, plus a lot of patience.  Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 3428311192
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 and Kaytown Agrees with this post

View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2021 - 1:21 #43

@Willow Mist wrote:
looks like we may only get 980 points max from regular tasks if we complete them all. do we know how many points we will need yet? if it's the standard 3200(without golden ticket) we still need 2220 to finish. So we would need to collect 75/day from the event tasks to finish if that were the case.

@Willow Mist

Ten minutes ago, Becky posted:

⚔ Total Points Required
Once again, I have watched a video in super slow motion to catch the points required for each reward stage.  There are some levels that just went too fast I really couldn’t make out what the points are.
I have used some common sense/logic to make best guesses on what they should be.
So my best guess total points we need to collect all rewards is 3110 points.
You will need to do event tasks to even have a chance of collecting all rewards.  So you cannot skip event tasks at all and don’t even delay.
The total ongoing task point total is about 980 (I’m lazy to count again, correct me if I have the number wrong), so we cannot even tell you how many points you can skip from the on-going tasks.
Just try to plan and do same tasks together if possible.  Don’t forget that there will only be 10 on-going tasks slots on the board max so if you hold too many tasks you won’t be able to get new tasks.

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 3859c910
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Agrees with this post

View user profile

Sunshine and Rainbows

Sunshine and Rainbows

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2021 - 4:31 #44

Hey guys, based on Becky's chart of tasks for Buccaneer Event - I count 4 barn upgrades needed affraid

I'm super happy to have one upgrade count as four...that's fantastic!!

Good luck to everyone who bought the golden ticket! thumbs
I was considering it this time, but completing all tasks is looking more impossible with every new event.
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13, Kaytown and Lil Bear Agrees with this post

View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2021 - 6:54 #45

@Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:
Hey guys, based on Becky's chart of tasks for Buccaneer Event - I count 4 barn upgrades needed affraid

I was considering it this time, but completing all tasks is looking more impossible with every new event.
Not sure how it is going to work, but the first task requires 2 upgrades so I need another one from somewhere and I am not going to purchase the Golden Ticket so get no upgrade coupon.  The bubblegum is getting super hard too, challenging to say the least.
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Agrees with this post

View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2021 - 7:15 #46

Becky’s most recent info talks like we can just hold the upgrades until the last one shows up and get credit toward all three tasks at once.  They are no longer talking like the new task won’t arrive until the first one is done.

However, if part about being allowed only 10 tasks at a time is correct, that means we can’t keep carrying forward 4 feed tasks, 4 crop tasks, 3 barn upgrade tasks, 4 transport tasks, and 3 ingot boat tasks.  Some of these are going to have to be done multiple times, assuming the 10 task limit is real.  I noticed the intro dialog never mentioned it, though. It just said two new tasks drop each day.

For me, barn upgrades will need to carry forward, as I don’t expect to buy the pass for the free upgrade coupon.
Back to top Go down

Chorilandia Agrees with this post

View user profile

Sunshine and Rainbows

Sunshine and Rainbows

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2021 - 7:26 #47

@Lil Bear wrote:
@Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:

Not sure how it is going to work, but the first task requires 2 upgrades so I need another one from somewhere and I am not going to purchase the Golden Ticket so get no upgrade coupon.  The bubblegum is getting super hard too, challenging to say the least.
Thanks Lil Bear!  Now that you pointed it out..I can clearly see 2 lots of upgrade tools are required. Those of us not buying the ticket are going to find those really hard to collect  Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 1714530595   
The pressure is being heaped on us from Playwreck to pay up or miss out. Even if I bought the ticket, I'm not sure I could finish everything. And from what I have heard others say about the safe at the end, I would need to play 24 hrs a day to have any chance of rewards.
The choice is not just about money...its about not wanting the stress of trying to climb that mountain of tasks.

The Bubblegum event IS getting harder! So far this game, surprisingly to me, is one of the better ones for my particular (bad usually) skill set Basketball 
I play on iPad and if I hold my finger down continuously to swivel left or right moving down the levels, I discovered I have more control than if I take my finger off and on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sharon

Sharon

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2021 - 16:27 #48

Has the rewards for golden ticket purchase been given a limit?? Not everyone has been able to collect the reward as the post disappears suddenly??
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2021 - 16:34 #49

@Sharon wrote:
Has the rewards for golden ticket purchase been given a limit?? Not everyone has been able to collect the reward as the post disappears suddenly??
It stays for about 7d.  Our coop has them in the very bottom of the chat window.  Only 5 members can partake this time.
Back to top Go down

Sharon Thinks this post is Awesome

dnana1 Agrees with this post

View user profile

Sharon

Sharon

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2021 - 16:57 #50

Thanks Lil Bear for the info x
Back to top Go down
View user profile

tatjanag

tatjanag

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2021 - 17:16 #51

Just question, one of our co-op members has Bubble gum event, but not Buccaneer fun.
Happened this to anyone else?

Our member didn`t report. Funny is, that her husband has both games and they have similar tablet and OS (android I think).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2021 - 19:36 #52

Clear Creek had Gum but no Fun the first day. Then Buccaneer showed up this morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

just4fun

Active
just4fun
Active

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2021 - 19:37 #53

i read several people say this happened to them over in the reddit chat...

reminds me of the last need for seeds. the decorations loaded in for me but not the need for seeds minigame, and then the decorations were removed... the need for seeds minigame never did load in.... and it happened to several people who posted it happened in my coop and here.
Back to top Go down

Lil Bear Agrees with this post

View user profile

Lutka48

Lutka48

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2021 - 14:16 #54

My new event task today is to score 330 bonus stars by not touching the platforms.
I do have to finish the runs, or no stars at all.
Since I am stuck on the same course with platforms rotating in opposite directions and hardly any slots lining up, I was able to only successfully finish two runs. 
That’s only 22 stars per run.
This task might take me right to the end of the bubblegum event.
My baby town is done too. And probably done with the whole event.
Finally I managed to earn 360 stars and get the task that I have been stuck since yesterday morning.
Well, not until I paid 5 tcash to get thru one impossible run.
And my task got replaced by, beat 5 consecutive levels. Yeah, right.
It’s very hard to play the bubblegum event on my old android tablet. The wheel is much harder to move than in my iPad game.
I was able to pass 2 but 5, I just don’t see doable.
Not worth the aggravation.
Back to top Go down

Lil Bear Agrees with this post

View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2021 - 17:02 #55

@Willow Mist You do the math please, the task list with points are above...  rofl,lol  Well...you asked!!!

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 3859c912
This information is approximate according to T&B.
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 N9kzb011
This information came from
u/cat2be
2 hours ago

So what is our answer??  Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 2603823199  (Please remember we have two other events yet...  The Town Fair ("seems to have no limit") and Need for Seeds is/are the rumour(s) that points are to be included...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2021 - 20:35 #56

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 1f496 Thank You Lil Bear  Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 1f496 

I looked and looked but forgot to check there
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2021 - 21:01 #57

Was it necessary? I call it evil... this game is evil. 🤬🤬😡😡

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 3 Bcc41410
Back to top Go down

Kaytown Agrees with this post

View user profile
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next