Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Opting out
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 22:42

» Town Visits
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 22:20

» Regatta theme - Primeval - upcoming
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Yesterday at 20:41

» The UTF Music Playlist
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Yesterday at 20:10

» Two-year milestone gifts
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby EWoolf Yesterday at 18:39

» Ruler of the Mine 5.10.21)
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mike Yesterday at 12:38

» Songs of Township
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 0:02

» Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 9 May 2021 - 21:46

» Say Hello!
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 9 May 2021 - 18:38

» Mic's Table
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Sun 9 May 2021 - 14:34

» Need for seeds 5/17
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sun 9 May 2021 - 12:47

» Prize Wheel
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Sun 9 May 2021 - 2:13

» Township Wiki
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 8 May 2021 - 6:11

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 7 May 2021 - 14:04

» Great freight 5/5
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mike Fri 7 May 2021 - 11:39

» Character / Customer names - what are they ?
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 7 May 2021 - 10:05

» Township Recipe Book by T&B
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:33

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:08

» To solo or not to solo?
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 6 May 2021 - 8:43

» How many here play on Windows?
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Wed 5 May 2021 - 14:20

» Update coming?
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 5 May 2021 - 13:55

» Buccaneer Event Suggestions
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Willow Mist Wed 5 May 2021 - 1:42

» Regatta gold level
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 3 May 2021 - 17:37

» Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 3 May 2021 - 8:12

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 Empty
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2021 - 9:27 #1

First topic message reminder :

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 Gt10
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 Reward10

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 Alltas10

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 Taskma10

‼‼ Updated: PERKS
☠ Spacious Barn
☠ Spacious Railcars
☠ Conveyor Belt (move production boxes around in factories)
☠ Two Minutes (free refresh/speed up without tcash in the last 2 minutes of crops or animals or factories)
☠ Farm Bonus (animals and mushroom farm produces faster)
‼‼ Gold Ticket Rewards
☠ Ship, Port, Castle skins
☠ Stickers: Pirate Cow, Pirate Duck, Pirate Pig
☠ New purple booster: “Extra Pair of Hands” booster, it looks like it will double factories products in the factories but we will confirm later

🏴☠ Buccaneer Fun Event Tasks Samples - Bubble Gum Festival
Event tasks (left side): • There will always be 1 task related to the current event
• You can do up to 4 or 5 event tasks everyday. There are 7 types of event tasks for the Bubble Gum Festival. The points for the tasks range from 10 to 50.
• The same task can ask for different amounts and the higher the amount required the higher the points you will get
• You can pay to continue if you fail and it will count towards the task as long as you complete the level.

🥳 All ongoing tasks are now available!
Save this picture for your reference 😉
In general, the tasks don’t look too bad, but Playrix has officially lost their mind. ‼ There are 3! BARN UPGRADE tasks.
‼ DO NOT upgrade your barn until the very last week.
New tasks worth mentioning are:
-collect hammer and collect nails. Quantity looks reasonable, so let’s hope we can finish it quickly
-send ships with ingots on the very last day is not doable if you don’t have fully upgraded for time ships, so don’t even attempt it. Even for players with fully upgraded ships it will take 14 hours of non-stop sending ships to Frutus to finish it
-there is a new task to use sugar. We will prepare a guide for it later
Good luck!
Thanks T&B!

Last edited by Lil Bear on Tue 4 May 2021 - 8:08; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls, Willow Mist, Mic Miller, Hope1982, Arial Heights, JustJan, Light of the World~Emily and Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
AuthorMessage

Jeannie920

Jeannie920

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2021 - 2:01 #20

No update for me on iPad or iPhone
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2021 - 3:49 #21

@Jeannie920 wrote:
No update for me on iPad or iPhone

I guess this depends on where you live, but the iOS (iPad, iPhone) update has been in the App store for 3 or 4 days in the US. It does not show up on the update list.  (For me, Township updates never do.)  We need to navigate all the way to the App Store Township page to see the update.

The new version is 8.2.1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2021 - 4:12 #22

Do we know the end date yet?  Looks like the last tasks arrive on May 10.  I wonder how many days we get to collect those 28 (or more) bricks.  Do we know what player level the quantities on the task chart are for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2021 - 4:18 #23

@Lynaea wrote:
@Nerico wrote:
Did I really see 3 barn upgrades?

As in 3?

Spelled three?

Tres?

What the....
Theoretically we can still wait and double up?.?  Although if the tasks are random.....?
I'm sure you can wait however, they set it up so you can only 'wait' with 10 slots at a time. They won't give you more tasks until you start clearing those sitting. Also, since it is random, I'm thinking if I leave the barn sitting they may not give me another barn upgrade to do? Since everyone gets different tasks too, there may be no prep time and over-lapping. They may not give you a second feed until you finish the first one for example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2021 - 4:20 #24

@Mayfield wrote:
Do we know the end date yet?  Looks like the last tasks arrive on May 10.  I wonder how many days we get to collect those 28 (or more) bricks.  Do we know what player level the quantities on the task chart are for?
I thought they said it would last 30 days? You can spend the entire time collecting those bricks but you won't get another task, if you have 10 sitting, until you clear some of them off so leaving it waiting may make it harder for you as well. I'm sure once they know more about quantity per level it will be posted. However, since it is randomly generated tasks per player, this may be mute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nerico

Nerico

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2021 - 4:43 #25

My calendar says it starts in 2 days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nerico

Nerico

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2021 - 4:46 #26

@Willow Mist wrote:
@Lynaea wrote:
@Nerico wrote:
Did I really see 3 barn upgrades?

As in 3?

Spelled three?

Tres?

What the....
Theoretically we can still wait and double up?.?  Although if the tasks are random.....?
I'm sure you can wait however, they set it up so you can only 'wait' with 10 slots at a time. They won't give you more tasks until you start clearing those sitting. Also, since it is random, I'm thinking if I leave the barn sitting they may not give me another barn upgrade to do? Since everyone gets different tasks too, there may be no prep time and over-lapping. They may not give you a second feed until you finish the first one for example.

Do we know the level the screenshots apply to?  Three might be doable at lower levels but are impossible for me at 126
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2021 - 6:37 #27

@Willow Mist wrote:

I'm sure you can wait however, they set it up so you can only 'wait' with 10 slots at a time. They won't give you more tasks until you start clearing those sitting. Also, since it is random, ...

How sure are we the tasks don’t have a set order?  It seems odd for them to be listed under specific dates if they are random and could show up on any date in any order.  I know the chart is not a TS document, but there must have been soneth8ng that made her associate those tasks with those dates.

Note: Corrected to remove reference to Ted and Becky as the cited document comes from eksewhere.

Last edited by Mayfield on Tue 27 Apr 2021 - 16:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2021 - 8:09 #28

@Mayfield wrote:
How sure are we the tasks don’t have a set order?  It seems odd for them to be listed under specific dates if they are random and could show up on any date in any order.  I know the chart is Becky’s handiwork and not a TS document, but there must have been soneth8ng that made her associate those tasks with those dates.
@Mayfield, careful now...  The dated example of tasks came from a Russian and NOT T&B.  I got it from: Posted by
u/Yodahkiin
17 hours ago
The Russians have been reliable in the past so I continue to use them as a source.  Please note the watermark for source.

@Michelle was very kind and posted screenshots of the lake house in various games.  I do not play them so had no idea.  Jose's info looked suspicious at first and I agreed with @Light of the World~Emily that they might have been pulled from a hat, but they now look legit.  We read from the TS update that there is Buccaneer fun event and a town fair with renovation tickets.  We saw three stages of the castle so it might be this or it might be the tent at the fair from Jose (my update showed new lease on life in 9d so it needs tickets there apparently)?? On top of all that are the Hawaiian skins listed on T&B's calendar as 24 May.  As usual, we are all trying to make sense of the images and information being thrown at us... rofl,lol thumbs Please watch the video by Nayeem (separate thread) for a better understanding??
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2021 - 13:55 #29

The list Becky posted is the same as the one you posted, Lil.

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 A6928b10

Last edited by Chorilandia on Tue 27 Apr 2021 - 14:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Lil Bear Agrees with this post

View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2021 - 14:03 #30

Correct me if I misunderstood: I think that unlike previous experiments, in this one the most important thing is to fulfill the tasks related to the mini-games. As you can see, the points for completing the ongoing tasks are very low.
We are lucky to have Need for seeds, but for  bubble gum event... mmm.... there I suspect that, if we want to accomplish it, some T cash will have to be used. aha idea
Back to top Go down

Kaytown Agrees with this post

View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2021 - 15:16 #31

You get those anchors for also doing the mini events by the looks of it from T&B, yes.  I would willingly do one of the mini games if I could avoid those 10 anchor each barn upgrades, all of the nasty, repetitive harvesting and feedings and the ingot tasks!  We also do not know the level of that person doing the tasks...we could have more than shown.  I usually get 4500 each feed task as an example and 6000 crops.  As it is with that person, there are tons of crops and feeds.  Using 50 butters and doing 28 trips with ingots should be a concern for folks on the last day.  90 helps in 4 days is doable for some people, but if you are a lower level player, hmm...  As usual, take it all with a grain of salt and just wait to see how it all goes?!  For preparation: get some creams made up and some syrups done for use for the first few days??
Back to top Go down

Chorilandia and Kaytown Agrees with this post

View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2021 - 15:18 #32

@Mayfield wrote:
@Willow Mist wrote:

I'm sure you can wait however, they set it up so you can only 'wait' with 10 slots at a time. They won't give you more tasks until you start clearing those sitting. Also, since it is random, ...

How sure are we the tasks don’t have a set order?  It seems odd for them to be listed under specific dates if they are random and could show up on any date in any order.  I know the chart is Becky’s handiwork and not a TS document, but there must have been soneth8ng that made her associate those tasks with those dates.
we were told it was random. that is what i'm basing it on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2021 - 15:32 #33

looks like we may only get 980 points max from regular tasks if we complete them all. do we know how many points we will need yet? if it's the standard 3200(without golden ticket) we still need 2220 to finish. So we would need to collect 75/day from the event tasks to finish if that were the case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2021 - 15:45 #34

@Willow Mist wrote:
looks like we may only get 980 points max from regular tasks if we complete them all. do we know how many points we will need yet? if it's the standard 3200(without golden ticket) we still need 2220 to finish. So we would need to collect 75/day from the event tasks to finish if that were the case.
 @Willow Mist

Honestly, I don't know, and there is nothing published yet by Becky. Anyway, the key is to do the mini-games. Lil posted the Bubblegum event example... look at the points it adds up! As you complete one, another pops up, and you can do 5 or 7 per day. And that will almost certainly mean spending T cash. I think it's like this...

PS: this event lasts only 25 days. I suppose it must be less points, but that's just my guess.I don't know
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2021 - 16:54 #35

@Mayfield wrote:
The new info says the dates are what controls it all. The numbers needed for tasks are unknown as those are based on level as usual.  There does not seem to be random tasks dropping at all from the information we are getting from multiple sources.  I have included as much information as I possibly could that looked legit.  Please watch the 2 videos as those are much harder to fake and T&B obviously trust Nayeem as they used his source material in fact and gave him credit prominently.  Maria White is part of the T&B group somehow, her info has been used in the past and was legit.  I gather info, I do not sprout the "knowledge".  It wasn't me
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2021 - 19:14 #36

@Lil Bear wrote:
@Mayfield wrote:
How sure are we the tasks don’t have a set order?  It seems odd for them to be listed under specific dates if they are random and could show up on any date in any order.  ...
The new info says the dates are what controls it all. ...   There does not seem to be random tasks dropping at all from the information we are getting from multiple sources.  ...  I gather info, I do not sprout the "knowledge".  It wasn't me

Thanks for this info.  It was the idea of random tasks that didn’t seem to fit and had me dubious.  If we get something like the daily tasks, those usually seem random, so maybe that’s where it came from.  After all the speculation and over-thinking that produced so much misinformation about the last event, I’m wary.  For the last event, the speculators seemed to put more creative thinking into the event than the developers did, and I wonder if this one will also turn out to be not so very different from the lab events after all.  

The idea of the 10 task limit is different for ongoing tasks, but is how the bonus tasks work.  It won’t change much for me, as I wouldn’t often have more than that anyway.  What would make more difference is the idea that a new crop task (for example) won’t drop as long as we still have an unfinished crop task on the board, even if it’s the only task there.  I’m hoping that info is wrong.

I guess we’ll find out soon.
Back to top Go down

Lil Bear Agrees with this post

View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2021 - 23:27 #37

Here they go again. Experimenting with the Experiments. (Can't wait to get into theme and be pilfered.) lol
Back to top Go down

Chorilandia Agrees with this post

View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2021 - 0:11 #38

@Mic Miller wrote:
Here they go again. Experimenting with the Experiments. (Can't wait to get into theme and be pilfered.) lol

Township makes the quote "Man is the only being that stumbles twice over the same stone" an inexorable truth.  Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 2 3661561381
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller and CodyLyons Agrees with this post

View user profile
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next