Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Lucky Coupon, June 19, 2021
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Today at 11:45

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Today at 2:19

» Food, Hobbies, anything else off-topic!
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Today at 1:34

» The UTF Music Playlist
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Today at 0:34

» Next Regatta Season
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 17:19

» Songs of Township
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Thu 17 Jun 2021 - 23:35

» Delayed Start ROC
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 17 Jun 2021 - 22:46

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 12:10

» RoC FAQ by T&B and the Leaders of Township /June 15-21
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Arial Heights Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 1:22

» Question about selling houses
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue 15 Jun 2021 - 1:57

» Great Freight (6-14-21)
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 17:33

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 20:22

» Township Wiki
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Adarsh13 Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 12:46

» Mic's Table
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Fri 11 Jun 2021 - 0:32

» My First Stab....
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Thu 10 Jun 2021 - 2:59

» Transfer My Game
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby sue Wed 9 Jun 2021 - 18:49

» Jungle Quest is here 6/3 (plus share & find lucky towns here)
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 9 Jun 2021 - 2:06

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Lutka48 Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 21:31

» Update is here/IOS
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Fri 4 Jun 2021 - 14:53

» When your contractor subs out to some dude he picked up at Home Depot.
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 22:50

» WTFIT??? The acronym thread
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 19:59

» 50 friends?
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 15:52

» What are your top 3 favorite t.v / telly shows?
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 7:00

» Over 1000 members!
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Campogiro Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 0:16

New topics
» Delayed Start ROC
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 17 Jun 2021 - 12:30

» Lucky Coupon, June 19, 2021
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 21:03

» Great Freight (6-14-21)
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 15:09

» Next Regatta Season
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 12:54

» Question about selling houses
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby CaseMoline Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 2:32

» RoC FAQ by T&B and the Leaders of Township /June 15-21
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 22:06

» Transfer My Game
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby sue Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 15:52

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Mike Mon 7 Jun 2021 - 15:00

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 Empty
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2021 - 10:27 #1

First topic message reminder :

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 Gt10
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 Reward10

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 Alltas10

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 Taskma10

‼‼ Updated: PERKS
☠ Spacious Barn
☠ Spacious Railcars
☠ Conveyor Belt (move production boxes around in factories)
☠ Two Minutes (free refresh/speed up without tcash in the last 2 minutes of crops or animals or factories)
☠ Farm Bonus (animals and mushroom farm produces faster)
‼‼ Gold Ticket Rewards
☠ Ship, Port, Castle skins
☠ Stickers: Pirate Cow, Pirate Duck, Pirate Pig
☠ New purple booster: “Extra Pair of Hands” booster, it looks like it will double factories products in the factories but we will confirm later

🏴☠ Buccaneer Fun Event Tasks Samples - Bubble Gum Festival
Event tasks (left side): • There will always be 1 task related to the current event
• You can do up to 4 or 5 event tasks everyday. There are 7 types of event tasks for the Bubble Gum Festival. The points for the tasks range from 10 to 50.
• The same task can ask for different amounts and the higher the amount required the higher the points you will get
• You can pay to continue if you fail and it will count towards the task as long as you complete the level.

🥳 All ongoing tasks are now available!
Save this picture for your reference 😉
In general, the tasks don’t look too bad, but Playrix has officially lost their mind. ‼ There are 3! BARN UPGRADE tasks.
‼ DO NOT upgrade your barn until the very last week.
New tasks worth mentioning are:
-collect hammer and collect nails. Quantity looks reasonable, so let’s hope we can finish it quickly
-send ships with ingots on the very last day is not doable if you don’t have fully upgraded for time ships, so don’t even attempt it. Even for players with fully upgraded ships it will take 14 hours of non-stop sending ships to Frutus to finish it
-there is a new task to use sugar. We will prepare a guide for it later
Good luck!
Thanks T&B!

Last edited by Lil Bear on Tue 4 May 2021 - 9:08; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls, Willow Mist, Mic Miller, Hope1982, Arial Heights, JustJan, Light of the World~Emily and Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
AuthorMessage

DrMorbius

DrMorbius

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2021 - 7:54 #153

@Mic Miller wrote:
You are confused because the above was quoted w/o my sig lines. (See my town names.) Smile
My confusion has dissipated, thank you.  I assume those numbers were from the Pirate event, not the upcoming Beach event.

Yes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2021 - 12:11 #154

Yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Matmat

Matmat

Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2021 - 17:53 #155

Even though it is hogging barn space I keep collecting barn upgrade materials and keep making ingots. Mostly bronze, so I send every ship with an ingot as soon as the ingot task comes up.
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller Agrees with this post

View user profile
Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9