Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Opting out
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 22:42

» Town Visits
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 22:20

» Regatta theme - Primeval - upcoming
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Yesterday at 20:41

» The UTF Music Playlist
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Yesterday at 20:10

» Two-year milestone gifts
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby EWoolf Yesterday at 18:39

» Ruler of the Mine 5.10.21)
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby Mike Yesterday at 12:38

» Songs of Township
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 0:02

» Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 9 May 2021 - 21:46

» Say Hello!
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 9 May 2021 - 18:38

» Mic's Table
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Sun 9 May 2021 - 14:34

» Need for seeds 5/17
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sun 9 May 2021 - 12:47

» Prize Wheel
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Sun 9 May 2021 - 2:13

» Township Wiki
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 8 May 2021 - 6:11

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 7 May 2021 - 14:04

» Great freight 5/5
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby Mike Fri 7 May 2021 - 11:39

» Character / Customer names - what are they ?
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 7 May 2021 - 10:05

» Township Recipe Book by T&B
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:33

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:08

» To solo or not to solo?
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 6 May 2021 - 8:43

» How many here play on Windows?
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Wed 5 May 2021 - 14:20

» Update coming?
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 5 May 2021 - 13:55

» Buccaneer Event Suggestions
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby Willow Mist Wed 5 May 2021 - 1:42

» Regatta gold level
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 3 May 2021 - 17:37

» Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 3 May 2021 - 8:12

Buccaneer Fun... 3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle

Go down
AuthorMessage

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle Empty
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2021 - 14:31 #1

Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle Upgrad10Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle Upgrad11Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle Upgrad12

Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle 3xu11e10
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle 02rfir10
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle Zcwzaw10

Buchaneer Fun Sneak Peek
So we have confirmations that Buchaneer Fun is in Professors Experiments format. In the game files the Hawaii themed Verne has been “greyed out”.
I’m pretty sure it will be the next theme or in the near future.
Anyway, have a look at the skins and a brief look at the event pics. Full tasks will be available later when we have them.
We do still believe some of the tasks will be a little different that involves playing the other events though as it was confirmed in the update summary already.

Verbatim from reddit (T&B watermark used), thanks!

Last edited by Lil Bear on Mon 26 Apr 2021 - 20:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Willow Mist, Mic Miller and Kaytown Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Kevsville

Active
Kevsville
Active

Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2021 - 17:18 #2

Is this a game like the pirate island film explorer game?
I mean with its own little world?
Only asking because the buildings in the bottom pic are nothing like Township buildings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2021 - 17:26 #3

@Kevsville wrote:
Is this a game like the pirate island film explorer game?
I mean with its own little world?
Only asking because the buildings in the bottom pic are nothing like Township buildings.
Sorry, no idea yet...wait and see??  You decide.  Tell us.  We are here for the fun...  thumbs

(And she'll have fun, fun, fun till her daddy takes the T-bird away)

Our last question had this RESPONSE from reddit: "I have noticed that Township uses rooms from Gardenscapes so I don’t see why they wouldn’t use them from their other games as well. The outdoor theater (the last room renovation) and the lake house renovation were both done in Gardenscapes within the last year or two. So I’m thinking they could have possibly just got the picture from there."
Back to top Go down

Michelle Agrees with this post

View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2021 - 20:14 #4

Three steps to upgrade the castle (pirates' den/lair/whatever you call it)...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kevsville

Active
Kevsville
Active

Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2021 - 21:15 #5

Another easy swerve for me anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2021 - 22:59 #6

Honestly, that castle “upgrade” is a huge downgrade.  Imo it looks cartoonish, like a plastic toy, and doesn’t go at all with the town artwork style.

Same for the port and ships. It would be cute in a different game but doesn’t work at all next to our other buildings.

Back to top Go down

Nerico, Lil Bear and BarbeyG Agrees with this post

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2021 - 23:25 #7

I had a lake house event from Homescapes instead of Gardenscapes. 

homescapes lake house
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle Screen49

Township Lake House
Buccaneer Fun...  3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle Screen50
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buccaneer Fun... 3 Steps to Upgrade the Castle
Page 1 of 1