Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Regatta theme - Primeval - upcoming
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Today at 3:09

» Opting out
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Today at 3:04

» Town Visits
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 22:20

» The UTF Music Playlist
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Yesterday at 20:10

» Two-year milestone gifts
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby EWoolf Yesterday at 18:39

» Ruler of the Mine 5.10.21)
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby Mike Yesterday at 12:38

» Songs of Township
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 0:02

» Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 9 May 2021 - 21:46

» Say Hello!
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 9 May 2021 - 18:38

» Mic's Table
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Sun 9 May 2021 - 14:34

» Need for seeds 5/17
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sun 9 May 2021 - 12:47

» Prize Wheel
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Sun 9 May 2021 - 2:13

» Township Wiki
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 8 May 2021 - 6:11

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 7 May 2021 - 14:04

» Great freight 5/5
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby Mike Fri 7 May 2021 - 11:39

» Character / Customer names - what are they ?
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 7 May 2021 - 10:05

» Township Recipe Book by T&B
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:33

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:08

» To solo or not to solo?
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 6 May 2021 - 8:43

» How many here play on Windows?
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Wed 5 May 2021 - 14:20

» Update coming?
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 5 May 2021 - 13:55

» Buccaneer Event Suggestions
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby Willow Mist Wed 5 May 2021 - 1:42

» Regatta gold level
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 3 May 2021 - 17:37

» Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 3 May 2021 - 8:12

New Room Sneak Peek! 24 May... Anxious???

Go down
AuthorMessage

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? Empty
New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2021 - 15:05 #1

New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? Npe_we10
¡Gracias Jose!
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller, Hope1982, Neighbor Jane, Lutka48 and Kaytown Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Kaytown

Active
Kaytown
Active

New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2021 - 15:14 #2

This looks interesting and I'm curious whether the goal is easier to achieve this time. But I'm afraid that the stress goes on with it Shocked

Currently there is also no Windows update available, hopefully tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2021 - 15:38 #3

@Kaytown wrote:
This looks interesting and I'm curious whether the goal is easier to achieve this time. But I'm afraid that the stress goes on with it Shocked

Currently there is also no Windows update available, hopefully tomorrow.
A long time ago (relative term), @Downton Falls told us about TS game files on our tablets.  I was curious and verified what she was talking about.  (Since that time, they have now encrypted some of those files and I can not get to them.)  Unfortunately, I was born far too early to have had any computer classes and suffer in my ability to read that programming gobbledygook!  I can see the English bits and can even throw the Russian bits into a translator, but it makes no sense to me whatsoever so I must satisfy myself by bringing the information transcribed, collated and presented back to our community.  I have no personal knowledge of this stuff.  For my inabilities, I apologise...  New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? 3468569193

As for the new Windows version update, mine also shows the Richard update so you will have to wait patiently.  thumbs
Back to top Go down

Neighbor Jane Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

just4fun

Active
just4fun
Active

New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2021 - 16:35 #4

the new room looks like a room from homescapes  (or other Playrix game) last year. shows the colorburst symbol, so thinking another Hammer time format?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2021 - 18:37 #5

Huzzah!  Another room to ignore!
Back to top Go down

Neighbor Jane and Kaytown Thinks this post is Awesome

BlueSkyTown Agrees with this post

View user profile

Kaytown

Active
Kaytown
Active

New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2021 - 18:42 #6

@Lil Bear wrote:
As for the new Windows version update, mine also shows the Richard update so you will have to wait patiently.  thumbs
I'll do my very best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2021 - 18:46 #7

Wait a sec though, @just4fun, I think that screenshot IS from Homescapes.  See the "6231" down at the bottom for the level?  Even a beta tester wouldn't be crazy enough to go that high in levels for a Township mini-game, but someone in Homescapes who plays a lot could easily get that high (I'm a casual player at Gardenscapes, and I'm over 1000).  Also, the coins value shows on the screen, and that's extremely low for Township, but more in line with Homescapes.
Back to top Go down

Hope1982 and just4fun Agrees with this post

View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2021 - 18:51 #8

@Light of the World~Emily wrote:
Wait a sec though, @just4fun, I think that screenshot IS from Homescapes.  See the "6231" down at the bottom for the level?  Even a beta tester wouldn't be crazy enough to go that high in levels for a Township mini-game, but someone in Homescapes who plays a lot could easily get that high (I'm a casual player at Gardenscapes, and I'm over 1000).  Also, the coins value shows on the screen, and that's extremely low for Township, but more in line with Homescapes.
@Light of the World~Emily May I quote you verbatim and give you full credit posting on another TS info site, reddit (never bothered posting before)??  I will use the moderator logo and not share your town code, just in case...  Will also wipe off just4fun to protect too.

If you prefer to stay low-key, I can send a message directly to the moderator there instead of a public comment.  By posting publicly, we get free advertising and maybe some new members??
Back to top Go down

just4fun Agrees with this post

View user profile

Kevsville

Active
Kevsville
Active

New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2021 - 19:20 #9

Now I’m hoping I don’t get the update. New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? 1006829391
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2021 - 19:22 #10

@Kevsville wrote:
Now I’m hoping I don’t get the update. New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? 1006829391

Be BRAVE...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2021 - 20:04 #11

@Lil Bear wrote:
@Light of the World~Emily wrote:
@Light of the World~Emily May I quote you verbatim and give you full credit posting on another TS info site, reddit (never bothered posting before)??  I will use the moderator logo and not share your town code, just in case...  Will also wipe off just4fun to protect too.

If you prefer to stay low-key, I can send a message directly to the moderator there instead of a public comment.  By posting publicly, we get free advertising and maybe some new members??

Sure thing.  I don't mind free advertising XD  Yes, wiping out just4fun and my co-op code will be sufficient for me, you can keep the mod tag and my name.  

Just found that screenshot weird.  Either they are using that room in Township that they had in Homescapes, or someone's pulling stuff out of their hat.
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2021 - 20:07 #12

Also, the spanish (I think) that the screenshots are in...the name of the event translates to Old House, New Life, which is similar to New Lease on Life, which we've already had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2021 - 20:14 #13

@Light of the World~Emily You may see the comment (my first cheers ) at https://www.reddit.com/user/LilBearUTF/

@Light of the World~Emily @just4fun RESPONSE from reddit: "I have noticed that Township uses rooms from Gardenscapes so I don’t see why they wouldn’t use them from their other games as well. The outdoor theater (the last room renovation) and the lake house renovation were both done in Gardenscapes within the last year or two. So I’m thinking they could have possibly just got the picture from there."

Last edited by Lil Bear on Sat 24 Apr 2021 - 17:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Light of the World~Emily and just4fun Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2021 - 20:48 #14

Using a Homescapes room would be a pretty economical way to make a redecorating event for TS. (Did you notice they also recycled the bookcase from the beach house for the lake house?)

I find I don’t much enjoy those events and wish they came a lot less often.  I guess now they’ve figured out how to do them on the cheap, we’ll be getting even more.

I largely ignore the ones using color burst game, but even the ones where progress was easier, the design choices were mostly pretty awful and the spaces really over- cluttered.  That’s the main reason I gave up on Gardenscapes.  Every space had 3 times the amount of stuff you’d actually want in a garden, and an awful lot of it was pretty tacky.
Back to top Go down

Kaytown Agrees with this post

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2021 - 21:48 #15

@Mayfield wrote:
Using a Homescapes room would be a pretty economical way to make a redecorating event for TS.  (Did you notice they also recycled the bookcase from the beach house for the lake house?)

I find I don’t much enjoy those events and wish they came a lot less often.  I guess now they’ve figured out how to do them on the cheap, we’ll be getting even more.

I largely ignore the ones using color burst game, but even the ones where progress was easier, the design choices were mostly pretty awful and the spaces really over- cluttered.  That’s the main reason I gave up on Gardenscapes.  Every space had 3 times the amount of stuff you’d actually want in a garden, and an awful lot of it was pretty tacky.

Trying not to get off on a "Scapes" rabbit trail..but I agree.  I think Gardenscapes is better done than Homescapes in terms of prettiness, but I've found that as I go on and unlock more and more areas, it gets tackier and tackier.  Almost as if they can't be bothered to put in the effort to make things look fresh.

Oh, I guess that was pretty much on topic anyways, Playrix being cheap seems to be a refrain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2021 - 21:49 #16

@Lil Bear wrote:
@Light of the World~Emily You may see the comment (my first cheers ) at https://www.reddit.com/user/LilBearUTF/

Nice!!!  I hope it helps people out.  And I'd of course love to see new faces here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

New Room Sneak Peek!  24 May...  Anxious??? I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2021 - 0:07 #17

@just4fun wrote:
the new room looks like a room from homescapes  (or other Playrix game) last year. shows the colorburst symbol, so thinking another Hammer time format?

I think that picture represents the Town Fair event.  Yes it is described as a decorating event. I think I’d rather be making food for the big hair lady than more colorburst.
Back to top Go down

View user profile
New Room Sneak Peek! 24 May... Anxious???
Page 1 of 1